Gyrfalcon's Keep i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

One of the first question that materialized from the boy's mouth was if he had been hurt by the birds yet. Though he held no familiar scent to the male, it was obvious the pup lived around here somewhere, and though he was not old enough to be fending for himself it stilled remained as a possibility, Finn had been very independent and rebellious in his teenage years --and still was. The years had not tainted his young spirit, in fact they had probably strengthened it, he was still the same pissy teenager in an adult's body.

With a light shrug of his shoulders to respond to the first question Finn, took a steo towards the young pup --his tail held back at a neutral position in case the boy's parents were to swoop in like the birds. No they didn't get me, thankfully he barked while casting an annoyed glance at the fluttering birds in the background, Have they ever hurt you?, he asked then, wondering if that was the reason the boy was trying to warn him about the pain he had experienced first-hand.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen you fly on paper wings halfway across the world - by Finn - September 22, 2014, 04:14 PM