Duskfire Glacier You won't find her in your visions.
91 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Wayfarer was no therapist, and doubted she ever could become one. Bitterly, she thought her parents to be entirely responsible for her stony nature. Feelings were not something her proud and stoic Tundrian father ever seemed open to discussing, and Lane - well, that was a whole other disaster.

The girl twitched a whisker and turned her head just enough to side-eye her pack-mate with suspicion. She noted that Meerkat had swept the welling fluid from her lash-line and tried to regain some sense of control by directing their awkward conversation in a new direction.

"I'm fine," she lied with ease, my dad just died, and my mom is an asshole, but suuure everything's fucking wonderful! Wayfarer knew the polite thing yo do then would be to ask after Meerkat's own well-being, but after having witnessed her on the verge of an outburst she decided that would be a terrible idea: "and yeah, it's, uh... great. To be back, I mean."

"After all we've been through, everything I've done,
it can't all be for nothing."

Messages In This Thread
You won't find her in your visions. - by Wayfarer - December 21, 2021, 05:51 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Meerkat - December 21, 2021, 08:29 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Wayfarer - December 21, 2021, 08:59 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Meerkat - December 21, 2021, 09:08 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Wayfarer - December 21, 2021, 10:32 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Meerkat - December 21, 2021, 10:40 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Wayfarer - December 21, 2021, 11:27 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 12:47 AM