Emberwood even though i can't forget you, i really want to.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

The birds meandered around as though there were no wolves in their presence--such was their confidence that they were safe amongst the predators. It irritated Finley, but didn't much surprise her. She knew geese to be vicious creatures, well capable of driving her kind off when they rallied together. At least, they were good at getting her the hell away, but that just flared her desire to prove herself against them at every opportunity.

The silver mockingbird growled at them softly whenever they came too close, and they responded by waddling right on past. Just you wait... she thought to herself as another yawn rocked her body. She was just trying to decide which one of the feathered fiends annoyed her the most (for that one would be her chosen target when she was ready to start spilling some blood) when the sound of heavier-than-a-duck's footsteps claimed her attention.

Fin turned to discover that the steps in question belong to a lithe female--obsidian and shale with patches upon her fur as though she were meticulously dipped in porcelain. No words were offered as the woman approached, but Fin could tell by her demeanor that she was searching for company. The Blackthorn could certainly appreciate that, considering the only other option for what seemed like miles was a crap ton of birds.

"You're the strangest-looking goose I ever did see," Fin said as the woman came to a stop, offering a grin to signify that she was joking.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
even though i can't forget you, i really want to. - by Finley - September 12, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: even though i can't forget you, i really want to. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 12:41 PM