Great Bear Wilderness If you judge someone, you have no time to love them
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Tagging Qadira for reference.

The tawny man found her near, engrossed in the delicate works of her furs. 

Kukutux. He greeted, dipping his head in a respectful gesture. It is always a joy for me to see you. This was true. Aside from Shikoba, Moonwoman was the second best company he had.

He was then passed a fish. This reminded him of the time sivullik taught him how to hunt through the waters; the first time they truly knew of one another and the moment he had fallen in love. The offering was accepted gratefully, but he would wait to touch it. A report would be given first.

I have kept a keen eye on the borders. Nothing, as of yet, has made itself known to be out of the ordinary. All seems quiet and calm. A good sign for Moonglow, especially with new life so close to joining the world. Inutsuk referred to the pale one before him and his one wife, as they both carried children within their wombs.

Oh..- and another thing I have noticed. Moonglow's new Eta, @Qadira.. She has proven to be quite attentive and keen in her works. She has also expressed her gratitude towards you and Sunman many times for permitting her stay here. I believe that she will make a fine addition to the village, as both guardian and family. All were family here. Qadira knew this and she welcomed it. Surely this would please Kukutux, just as it had him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you judge someone, you have no time to love them - by Inutsuk - February 06, 2022, 02:27 PM