Lion Head Mesa the only thing that haunts this house is me
Loner
231 Posts
Ooc — hela
Sayf smiled shyly and bowed his head again in response to her thanks. He listened with an intent gaze as she spoke of druids and an island. She said they devoted their time to knowledge and betterment of their skills. 

He had no idea what a druid was, but it seemed foreign and interesting, that along with her request for an alliance piqued his interest even more; he knew his master would also be interested in hearing her proposition. 

The pharaoh is who you will need to speak with, he explained softly. He is the only one who can make those decisions.

Sayf dipped his head. Come with me, my lady, and I will take you to him. He turned to head into the mesa, moving only when he was sure the pretty stranger followed. Even if the pale god was not interested in her request, Sayf thought he might be intrigued with her beauty.
Messages In This Thread
the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Cerulean - February 06, 2022, 07:29 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 09:23 PM
RE: the only thing that haunts this house is me - by Sayf - February 06, 2022, 11:33 PM