Lion Head Mesa [m]dawn
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual references

Due to the night's drama and his orders from the pharaoh, Sayf had been unable to leave the party as early as he had originally thought. The later it got, the more he worried the mazoi would be upset with him. But sometimes what the fellahin wanted was not what mattered. He was used to living life without the luxury of doing what he wanted to all the time. 

The sky had started lightening by the time he stole away. He knew dawn would be here soon, but he still hoped to see the giant posted up within his den. 

His agile paws moved quietly up the path until he slowed near the entrance of the den where they had been just hours before. Sayf's heart slammed against his ribs as he stopped just outside. He was unsure if @Sakai would be sleeping or if he would even be there at all. So the fellahin took one quiet step inside and immediately searched for the giant's lovely ashen fur.
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
It was a rowdy wedding, with lots of dramatics and plenty of spirits. So essentially, a successful reception had been held. It was when the mazoi had been dismissed from his duties and no longer could someone cut the tension in the air with a knife, he knew where he needed to go. Pleasantries were given as Sakai had continued to drink after the incident to unwind a bit. Social anxiety? Don't know her.

Kai had hoped he had made a few good first impressions. All the while he joked and schmoozed his way out of the party, his eyes would occasionally drift away from his company in search of the handsome fellahin he had connected with earlier. A young man by the name of Sayf would be expecting him in his den. So he left.

Morning filtered into the den and bathed his face in warmth, waking him from a drunken dreamless slumber. Kai stayed balled up tight, enjoying the extra coziness of the assorted pelts underneath while letting his eyes squint open. "Well, hey." The careful arrival of Sayf had the man's tail thumping sleepily on the ground with pleasure. "You had a long night. Come here." Slowly the Sakai opened his body so that his prize could wrap himself tight next to him. The servant had to be exhausted.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
His eyes found the sleepy mazoi, and Sayf felt instant relief. He wondered how long Sakai had been waiting for him; it made the fellahin feel guilty that he may have been here for some time, at least long enough to sleep. 

But the giant's greeting was soft and accompanied by the wave of his tail against the ground. Sayf could see no sign of irritation in his features and when he was invited to the handsome wolf's side, he eagerly accepted. The fellahin trotted over and curled up against the mazoi's large, muscled flank. He ran his muzzle through the white fur of Sakai's neck and then began to groom his shoulder. He was warm and kind, and Sayf was already becoming infatuated. 

I'm sorry it took me so long, he breathed against the mazoi's fur. I came as soon as I was able. He didn't want Sakai to think he had blown him off. In fact, he hadn't been able to keep the memories of the look in his eyes or the feeling of his teeth against the skin of his neck from his mind as he worked, no matter what he had been doing.
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
It took no time for his little bird to nestle next to him, nearly disappearing from his sight into his mass. At the small one's touch against his flank, Sakai pulled his muscles tight to wrap himself like a security blanket around Sayf. He was still tired and coming out of sleep... also, with a slight hangover. A staggered sigh as the fellahin groomed near his nape, sending shivers rushing through his spine. It sort of tickled.

At the sound of an apology, Sakai unwound himself from Sayf slightly to face his intended. The warmth of a sunny gaze shown just as bright as the morning light and he smiled at it. "You don't need to apologize to me. I do not come before your duties and I understand that." 

A firm kiss was planted atop the multicolored servant's head. He felt the need to serve Sayf for having done well with his duties last night, to make him feel comfortable and happy. "Are you hungry?" The mazoi prodded. Still, even in the comfort and bliss of the moment, Kai had the nagging suspicion that he was taking the attention of his Pharaoh's court in an inappropriate manner. No internal struggle could be seen plainly on his unchanging face, but it was there.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
He pressed his face into the giant's fur as he was surrounded by his warm embrace. He felt like he could stay there forever. And the way he had shivered under Sayf's touch made heat simmer up in his stomach. 

When the mazoi spoke, he looked up at him with soft, tired eyes. Sakai seemed to understand the way things must be. He had no choice when it came to certain things, and the pharaoh's orders were always followed. But the fellahin would have rather spent the night with him. 

He leaned into the kiss the giant planted on his head, a tender smile curving his lips. He then planted his own kisses to the man's strong jaw. His question made Sayf pause and look up at him with slight confusion. He wanted to take care of him? The fellahin was used to it being the other way around. He wasn't even sure how to answer. Thankfully he had eaten plenty throughout the night because he would have turned down the offer even if he was starving. I don't think I could eat another bite, he said softly, his face melting into a grateful smile. But if you are hungry, I can bring you something. he planted more kisses to the mazoi's jawline. And I would love to hear about your night. He was curious what all Sakai had seen and experienced.
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
He chuckled at the sweet kisses against his jaw, giving his head a quick shake to further push the shivers that began to build again down his spine. "No, I'm not hungry either. I got excited and ate too many berries last night. If anything, I'll need to find some water here shortly." Sakai felt his stomach bubble at the very thought of filling his stomach with anything, even water. But this wasn't his first hangover, nor would it be his last.

His night? The night was a blur but he would try to recollect. "Well, after I left here I ran into Tamar. She looked very upset." Sakai sighed slightly, remembering the events that followed. "That's when I first noticed the red-coated fool challenging the Pharaoh and so really, all of Akashingo. So, had to go over there and deal with that." The last sentence held a bit of lingering annoyance to it but ghost quickly snapped back to a pleasant demeanor as he continued. "After that ordeal was handled I had more berries, as one does, and half-assed socialized while catching glimpses of you looking all cute and professional."

Sakai teased Sayf lightly, giving him a few gentle nudges with his muzzle. He loved teasing, in all sorts of ways, and hoped the servant wouldn't mind it too much. "What about you? Anything interesting that you saw from the skies, Little Bird?"
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
The mazoi was hungover, which was not surprising. Sayf had supplied plenty of berries to everyone last night. He figured most everyone probably had hangovers this morning. There is a place nearby—the bathing pools. Later, I'll take you there and if you'd like, I can clean your fur for you. some liked this and some didn't. Sayf didn't mind either way, usually, except with Sakai he couldn't help but fantasize about what it might be like to run cool water through his coat. He also couldn't help the need to spend more time with the giant. Sayf liked the way he made him feel.

When he mentioned Tamar, the fellahin suddenly wondered if the mazoi had been entertained by her. He was surprised to realize that he might be a little jealous, even though he had no right to be. As for her being upset, Sayf thought she always seemed that way. He could tell she was not happy here, but he had not probed her for a reason. The jealous feeling wavered when he mentioned the fight and that he had been pulled away to serve justice to the stupid man. Yes, it is foolish to anger the pharaoh. he was certain the party crasher had been dealt a fitting punishment. He couldn't stop the bashful smile that crossed his face when the giant paid him a compliment. And you were our handsome protector, he said, heat filling his gaze. The fellahin liked that he was soldier.

Sayf chuckled in response to the pet name and the question. Mostly just drunk partiers, he answered. Not nearly as dramatic as your night seemed to be. 

His expression shifted to something more serious, needy. He placed a delicate paw on the giant's broad chest. I could not keep you from my thoughts all night, he admitted before nuzzling his face into the thick fur of the mazoi's neck.
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
The ashen gentleman had never had another cleanse his fur and admittedly, he was curious to see what it would be like. To be treated like royalty, imagine! His broad head nodded in consent to this idea. Kai felt a new surge of excitement stir his tail from it's resting place just off of the pelts, a small plume of dust in the air sparkled in the daylight.
The flattering boy continued to speak enticing words, all things that pressed his ears evermore forward in delight, but one thing continued to stick in his mind. It replayed over and over, threatening to deafen Sayf's sweet words. it is foolish to anger the pharaoh.
"Sweet Dove," Sakai was brought back into the moment, embracing his desire within his bosom with a stern tuck of his chin. "Now you are with me." Sayf's bare back was presented as the fellahin buried his face into his chest, and Kai couldn't help but let his tongue run the entire length of the coyote's spine. "Do you think... I am being foolish?" The soldier reeled back slightly so that he could look directly into Sayf's eyes, searching for an answer as to whether this was taboo or not. "Would this anger the Pharaoh?"
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Sweet dove. Sayf melted even more, pressing his face impossibly closer. The reassurance that he was here now was something he hadn't even known he needed to hear, but it filled him with warmth. The dragging of his tongue down the fellahin's spine made him shutter. His veins heated and his heart began to race.

But then came his question. The giant's words were full of worry. It made Sayf's chest tighten. He met the mazoi's gaze and immediately shook his head. No, he quickly offered, afraid Sakai would get up and walk away if he didn't quickly soothe his worry and reassure him that this was allowed. The fellahin serve the mazoi as they do the pharaoh, he answered softly, reaching up to deliver more gentle kisses to his jaw. But I'm not here as servent, Sayf added, his words wavering a little as insecurity swelled in his chest. I'm here as Sayf. Because I want to be. He looked down at his feet. I hope that doesn't displease you. Sayf could pretend if needed. He could bury the hurt deep down and be the servant.
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
His dear friend looked discouragingly to his paws, playing at Sakai's soft heart and making him feel a little bad for even bringing the subject up. No matter, the pale wolf was quick to catch the dejected coyote's chin with his painted muzzle, raising it so that he may look him in the eyes once more.

"I wouldn't want it any other way, Sayf." Sakai promised with soft words, now closing the short distance between them with an easy stride. Rubbing his entirety alongside his partner's, Sakai felt the small athletic build of his prey falter slightly against his own mass. The giant couldn't help but smirk at the endearing size difference and luckily, he knew how to be gentle... unless asked otherwise.

Like he did the day before, Sakai rounded behind the small man and took position so that his nose was buried deep into the servant's nape. Taking a moment to fully enjoy a long and satisfying breath of the coyote's delicate yet earthy scent, Kai was unsure where the line should be drawn on this first meeting of the two who both yearned for so much. "If I am not a fool," another breath taken of the man's scent and he continued the thought, "then what am I to you?"
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
The mazoi lifted his chin and forced Sayf to meet his gaze. The fellahin was completely at his mercy; his eyes were glued to the giant's. He wanted Sayf as himself and not because he had certain rights to the servants. His entire body heated at the reassurance. 

Sakai moved to brush his muscled body against his own. He swayed a little under the movement, unable to keep his balance against the much larger wolf. It also didn't help that his legs felt a little like jelly. Sayf felt the giant's nose against his scruff and shivered against the intake of breath as the mazoi indulged in his scent. His breathing quickened and he swallowed against his dry throat. The handsome wolf spoke against his fur, the heat of his breath against the fellahin's suddenly very sensitive skin making him shiver again. The coyote drew in a sharp, shuttering breath when Sakai all but demanded to know how Sayf felt about him. Mine, he wanted to say. He barely kept the word from falling from his mouth. But how could he ask that of him when he could not give him the same in return, at least not completely—not in the way the fellahin wanted to request of him. It wasn't fair. But the warrior was waiting for his answer, and Sayf could feel the warmth radiating from his towering form at his side. It would be so easy for the mazoi to take him. Just one lift of his strong arm and Sayf would be delightfully helpless beneath him. 

His chest moved with his rabid breathing, and the fellahin curled his face around to nuzzle whatever part of the giant he could reach first. Whatever you want to be, he finally got out.
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
Just because he was allowed to have relations with the servant, maybe even encouraged, didn't mean Sakai wasn't also keeping in mind that the coyote could never be just his. The idea that others would have their way with Sayf both irritated and excited the pale amorist. With every shuddering breath he felt beneath him, every shiver that ticked his underside, Kai had only one thing in mind.

"I want to be your favorite." His demands were spoken with a low growl as Sakai pushed the man to no longer nuzzle him and look straight ahead. "I want to be the best you've ever had." A strong arm pushed his partner to the ground, firmly but gently, being sure to pay attention to any cues that might suggest he was being too rough. "I want you to think about me when you're with Pharaoh." That was how the fellahin would truly be his and knew it was improper of him, but in the moment couldn't give less of a fuck. He would have his way and there would be no resistance to meet.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Sayf could feel the growl of his words travel through his entire body. That combined with the way the mazoi made him look forward while demanding to be his favorite had burning heat pooling in his stomach. He would do anything the giant demanded from him. 

More demands came from the wolf, and when he guided Sayf to the ground, the fellahin willingly let him. He could hardly bear another second without the giant overtaking him. He thought he might explode from the heat rising within him. Sakai wanted Sayf to think only of him when he was with the pharaoh, something he would have previously thought impossible. The pharaoh was his master; Sayf worshiped him. But there was something about the mazoi that captivated the fellahin. Sayf knew he would only ever think of him from now on. 

Obeying the silent command to keep his head forward, he spoke the words through his dry throat. My favorite, he promised with raspy words. I will think only of you no matter who I'm with. he would never be able to keep the giant from his thoughts. He feared this truth would anger the pharaoh if he ever knew it, but Sayf didn't care in this moment. He was thinking of Sakai, easily pushing any other thoughts from his mind.
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
A sweet disposition and a willing nature sat just fine with Sakai as he was a bit more of a brat. For now, he was doting. Cupping the side of Sayf's cheek with his muzzle, the servent's body was easily worked around. Now that the pet was fully prone and on the ground, available for whatever the soldier demanded, the pale snake constricted the bird on both sides. He held his fornt legs tight on either side of Sayf, watching the gre furs intertwine with his own of white. "Good." He praised the little bird, unable to hold himself back any longer. "I'll be gentle... this time." 

After all was finished, Sakai brought his body to settle next to Sayf's, watching him intently for a reaction. "I hope that didn't displease you." He teased by repeating the slight man's words back to him, now sounding like a fellahin himself.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
The giant liked his answers, his pliant nature. It was easy to hand over control to the mazoi, especially because Sayf was naturally subservient; he was even more so when it seemed Sakai liked it. The fellahin remained completely still as he was finally exactly where he had wanted to be since the first time they were alone. Strong arms held both of his delicate sides. The giant promised to be gentle, and Sayf was thankful. Although he would like anything the mazoi gave him, he was glad this first time would be at a more tender pace. 

The fellahin wasted no time curling up to Sakai as he landed next to him. He was still starved for his touch and attention. He gave a soft laugh at the giant's teasing. Nothing has ever pleased me more, he murmured as he nuzzled into the mazoi's chest. 

He pulled back and looked up to his lover. Sakai. His voice was more serious now. I don't think the pharaoh should know you are my favorite. It might make him angry. He swallowed at just the thought. I hate it, but it must be this way. Anxiety squeezed his chest. He was afraid the handsome wolf would be offended and leave. He was afraid he would lose what he now desperately needed.
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
The request from Sayf was not a surprising one, and as a man who hated conflict he did not object. With a shake of his head, an animated response to his partner’s worry, Sakai cupped the fellahin’s face once more. ”I would never have you put in that sort of danger.” His voice mirrored Sayf’s in tone, serious.

Of course, he understood once again the coyote was not solely his and he hoped that the understanding went both ways. Sakai felt for others, he had favorites too and felt deeply but never found it possible to commit fully to anyone. There was a fear of losing something near and dear that caused him to build this wall… and he just loved meeting all sorts of attractive people on top of that. Beautiful things were his favorite, but he wouldn’t sully this moment with such thoughts.

“I can be your secret. How naughty of you, little fellahin.” The large man purred playfully, nuzzling his little bird.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Relief flooded his veins when the mazoi not only agreed to his request, but seemed completely unbothered by it. Sayf leaned into the gentle touch and smiled. Thank you, he said softly. I also don't want to put you in danger. after all, what would hurt him more than someone harming Sakai?

His expression turned less serious at the giant's playful words. The fellahin smirked and nipped at his jaw. But then a worry crossed his mind and he suddenly pulled back. He looked up at Sakai with soft, unsure eyes. His heart began to race again. Sayf placed a delicate paw on the mazoi's chest. Can I be your favorite? he was not used to asking for things, and would never demand anything from the giant. But although he had no issue with Sakai being with others, he too wanted to be the one the mazoi thought of no matter who he was with.
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
It was nice having someone care, but it also scared him shitless. The smaller man pulled away from him, worry reflecting in those morning light eyes. So delicate, he was so sweet. A hard and uneasy swallow, but his active tail and warm smile continued to portray the illusion of an unbothered and blissful fellow. 

Could he truly be what Sayf needed? He wanted to, but could he? Feelings were so weird. For Kai they regularly fluctuated, but he was logical enough to keep a placid surface while working through them. There were plenty of feelings a person can experience but that didn't mean all of them were justified. Was his feeling of fondness for this young man to be questioned or his feeling of hesitation? No matter, he continued to fully take in his lover and search his sunshine eyes, fur around the coyote resembled a halo of sorts as the sun was now fully shining behind him. He saved him from that party and made him feel at home and this would never be forgotten, no matter how many seasons his feelings went through.

"You are my favorite." It wasn't a lie. The salt and peppered soldier didn't know what the future held, but he knew that in the moment Sayf was not to leave his side. This felt right and he would bend over backwards to make him happy. That had to mean something. "Now, you need some rest. Why don't you sleep? I'll be here when you wake up."
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Sayf waited with bated breath. He didn't know what the mazoi would say. He was just a fellahin, after all, answering to anyone above him, and Sakai could have practically anyone he wanted. So he worried he would see the fellahin for what he was—broken and duty-bound. 

but then—You are my favorite. 

He almost doubted he had heard the words properly. Maybe he his heart wanted that answer so much that he just thought that was what the giant said. But he hadn't heard incorrectly; The mazoi had called him his favorite. Sayf's eyes lit up just before he pressed his face into the wolf's large chest. I'm glad, he murmured. The dark parts of his mind whispered that he shouldn't get used to it—that the handsome mazoi would get tired of him eventually. But the fellahin was able to push that away while completely surrounded by the giant's warmth. 

Sakai's next words pulled a yawn from Sayf, and he nodded in response to the suggestion that he get some sleep. He had been awake for a very long time. He snuggled into the mazoi's side and rested his head on his paws. I hope so, the fellahin said through another yawn. The idea that he would wake next to the stunning wolf filled him with so much warmth that he knew he would sleep soundly for the first time in a long time. It wouldn't take long for his eyes to drift close and his breathing to become shallow and rhythmic.
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
I think we can probably call it here! :)

The gentleman observed softly as sleep overtook the coyote who nestled into his chest. Sakai held Sayf firmly in his arms for a moment before resting gently next to the sleeping servant. Reclined fully next to the fellahin, the white man peered from the quarters, wondering if anyone would likely stop by with orders for the boy. Depending on who it was and what they wanted, he would have no issue dismissing them for the sake of the tired little bird.