Whitewater Gorge I will make you bleed
i told them to stop but then i joined in
30 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Ryzhov had heard the call and it had surprised him quite a bit. He had not expected as much of a fight as the man had seemed to run into. He followed not long behind, having left the Akashingo wolf he had met before hearing the call in the first place. When he came into sight, his eyes widened, seeing the blood soaked fur and the limp that his leader carried. A part of him cursed under his breath as he made his way to the side. He knew basics of healing, solely so he did not need to rely on a woman’s paw to keep him alive. It would not look pretty, there would be scars, but he at the very least wouldn’t die.

“Commander, what happened?” He asked as he looked over the wounds. He needed to clean the wounds, but he trusted that Virion already knew that. Instead he would wait patiently to hear what had happened.
Please be advised, Ryzhov is a mature character, prone to all sorts of violence and gore. He is a misogynist and will not hesitate to share his opinions on the role he thinks women should play in society. Please enter his threads at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
I will make you bleed - by Virion - February 08, 2022, 09:28 PM
RE: I will make you bleed - by Ryzhov - February 09, 2022, 12:37 PM
RE: I will make you bleed - by Virion - February 11, 2022, 12:31 AM
RE: I will make you bleed - by Ryzhov - February 12, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: I will make you bleed - by Virion - February 12, 2022, 10:10 PM
RE: I will make you bleed - by Ryzhov - February 23, 2022, 03:25 PM