Whitewater Gorge I will make you bleed
i told them to stop but then i joined in
30 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
The lieutenant listened with apprehension on his features. A frown soon met it as he looked over his commander’s wounds. Some were deep, and some would need medical attention in order to stave off natural causes of death. An infection could be detrimental to the healing of it.

There were eyes upon her. She had managed to slither her way into the care of others who would fight for her and the disgust for the situation and her audacity showed on his features for a moment. At the mention of the Trail, his ears perked, a malicious grin on his features as he offered a sly nod. “Absolutely, Virion. I can start to search for recruits for your empire.” He confirmed with a nod on his features. “First, we should clean your wounds. A few of your marks are deep.” He offered as an unbiased opinion.

“The Trail shall return stronger than it ever was under your leadership, Pakhan.
Please be advised, Ryzhov is a mature character, prone to all sorts of violence and gore. He is a misogynist and will not hesitate to share his opinions on the role he thinks women should play in society. Please enter his threads at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
I will make you bleed - by Virion - February 08, 2022, 09:28 PM
RE: I will make you bleed - by Ryzhov - February 09, 2022, 12:37 PM
RE: I will make you bleed - by Virion - February 11, 2022, 12:31 AM
RE: I will make you bleed - by Ryzhov - February 12, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: I will make you bleed - by Virion - February 12, 2022, 10:10 PM
RE: I will make you bleed - by Ryzhov - February 23, 2022, 03:25 PM