Spotted Eagle Mountain that's why i'm calling you back, cause i gotta run soon
62 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
ooc; Wow, thank you so much for starting!

Perhaps escaping the coast wasn't as great as he'd first thought. He was happy to be away from the ocean, certainly. He was pretty sure he hated it. Diaval didn't hate many things, at least not actively, but he thought that the sea may be one of them. The noise, the smell, the wind...

Well, speaking of which. That was one of the things that had caused him to question his decision. It had not been balmy on the coast but it had been getting colder the farther East he traveled. Snow dusted the ground and the wind whipped his face and fur, ripping it this way and then that. It was nearly as bad as it had been by the ocean - just as biting, if not worse. He had thought to climb a mountain as a better vantage point for what lay around him but like most decisions he made, it had turned out poorly. 

He was relieved from his misery and his quiet berating of himself when he saw the figure of a wolf, bedded down it seemed. He'd run into no one since he'd set out and the coastal wolves had all been friendly, if a little strange. He thought little of approaching her, his gaze quickly darting to the things around her. The skull gave him a little pause but the pelt and the braid...you could do that with plants?

"That's really cool, how -" he stopped short and closed his mouth with a little click when he realized that she had been mumbling to herself. Had he...interrupted something?
Messages In This Thread
RE: that's why i'm calling you back, cause i gotta run soon - by Diaval - February 19, 2022, 10:52 PM