Neverwinter Forest lxvii. hey, pretty mama don't leave me like that
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
Lótë shook her head regretfully. "I don't. They seemed to have moved on long ago." It was possible that some tragedy or illness had befallen the former community. It was more likely, however, that they had simply disbanded or relocated. "Such things happen from time to time. Packs shift leadership or their members grow few and they scatter to the winds." 

The cloudberry turned speculative peridots upon the girl -- a soft look upon her face to see how her child had grown so. She phrased her next words carefully, aware that her first litter seemed to possess a fear of the outside world. 

"Vairë, what would you say if I told you I had been thinking of rebuilding this village -- of building a new one to be sister to Moonglow? I would not do this thing if it made any of you unhappy." She smiled gently, reaching out to brush her lips against the seven-moon's tawny crown. 

Her gaze moved to sweep over the wooded clearing they stood in, fallowskin diadem swivelling to take it all in. "The village grows larger in the mountain with each year. A time may someday come when it is full and others will have to disperse. I thought this to be a good thing for all of us. That we might found something new together and stay close to your father and other mother -- that we might be like the cousin Murre on a closer scale." 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
RE: lxvii. hey, pretty mama don't leave me like that - by Lótë - March 09, 2022, 07:29 PM