Redtail Rise whistles and cricket song
88 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
ooc; Didn't seem too dirty to me! Maybe I'm just naive, lol. Although this whole convo is weird for these poor menfolk. 

Ratio wasn't sure what he had been expecting. There was no cure for what he felt, he was pessimistically sure of that. Maybe he should leave for awhile, to clear his head. 

The younger man agreed with him and the silence was awkward for a moment before he continued. It was Ratio's turn to tilt his head. His mind swam, a conflict of emotion wrestling in his stomach. Curiosity - Ashlar felt that it wasn't for him? What did that mean? Relief and the guilt that followed it. Then...a pang of disappointment. His mind shifted to puppies, the result of this heat if nature had its way. He didn't care that they didn't carry his own blood but something in him was regretful that they wouldn't be Ashlar's either. Ratio cared about puppies only insofar as they were new pack members. No doubt if Avicus had children they would be fierce and maybe Ratio would be tasked with teaching one but...well, he didn't know why but he would have been pleased if they belonged to Ashlar. Less fierce, maybe, but Ratio was secretly okay with the world being less fierce. 

"Oh." he said quietly. "Why is that?" he followed up his curiosity, ignoring the other two feelings for the moment. He might sit on them later but for now he wanted to know the chocolate male's reasoning. It was only a few moments later that he realized how awkward it was for him to pry in this particular matter and he took a few mental steps backward. "I mean...you don't actually have to tell me. My apologies." he glanced away, clearly embarrassed.
Messages In This Thread
whistles and cricket song - by Ratio - April 04, 2022, 08:53 PM
RE: whistles and cricket song - by Ashlar - April 05, 2022, 09:47 AM
RE: whistles and cricket song - by Ratio - April 05, 2022, 05:55 PM
RE: whistles and cricket song - by Ashlar - April 06, 2022, 01:51 AM
RE: whistles and cricket song - by Ratio - April 06, 2022, 11:40 AM
RE: whistles and cricket song - by Ashlar - April 07, 2022, 12:36 AM
RE: whistles and cricket song - by Ratio - April 07, 2022, 06:24 PM
RE: whistles and cricket song - by Ashlar - April 09, 2022, 10:20 AM
RE: whistles and cricket song - by Ratio - April 16, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: whistles and cricket song - by Ashlar - April 16, 2022, 11:22 AM
RE: whistles and cricket song - by Ratio - April 16, 2022, 11:58 AM