Ouroboros Spine paniktak
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
Lótë was relieved to hear this, it had been too long since she had seen Wilwarin move with a lightness in her steps. They had both suffered at the claws of the bear but the youngest of her first litter had borne the scars on her soul. 

"Ah," she sighed in realization. Nodding, she remarked, "It is good to find quiet moments in the business. It is something mothers know much about." Here, she smiled as if letting the butterfly in on a secret -- one that could be shared now that her daughter was growing into a woman. 

Blinking her peridots in surprise, the doe glanced down at the rounded bump of her stomach. Her heart picked up a nervous beat, having yet to share this particular secret with any of her older cubs -- wanting to be certain before she revealed what was to come. 

"Aya," the cloudberry wisped quietly. "I believe I will. My totem fought with another's and his conquered my own." It was a subject Kukutux had schooled her on, even though the three-year was already a wife and mother. 

"What do you think of this?" Lótë glanced to the elvin sprite, waiting.
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
paniktak - by Wilwarin - April 07, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: paniktak - by Lótë - April 08, 2022, 03:53 PM
RE: paniktak - by Wilwarin - April 08, 2022, 04:54 PM
RE: paniktak - by Lótë - April 08, 2022, 05:27 PM
RE: paniktak - by Wilwarin - April 08, 2022, 05:42 PM
RE: paniktak - by Lótë - April 11, 2022, 09:00 PM
RE: paniktak - by Wilwarin - April 12, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: paniktak - by Lótë - April 19, 2022, 01:44 PM