Hideaway Strath sweet salvation on a dining room table
49 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
His devotion to Fury was based solely upon her relative position above him in the ranks, it would seem. How very trite. How very disappointing, that this man would cling so determinedly to a characterization that left him so utterly devoid of any depth of personality. 

Perhaps he sensed her disappointment with his response, because he went on to deliver a threat, thinly and quite flimsily veiled as a piece of "advice." Sakari's ruff lifted involuntarily, and her citrine eyes flashed. 

"Let me offer you a piece of advice in return," Sakari purred sweetly, dangerously. "Loyalty is not won overnight; it is earned over time. If you come on this strong with all of the Saints' recruits, then you are reason we remain so few in number. I imagine Fury will not thank you for threatening me." Her tail lashed. 

Perhaps Sakari had made the wrong choice, settling herself in the Strath. She had hoped she would be safe here, but Arashi's words suggested otherwise. Sakari would speak with Fury over this promise Arashi had made to "make her suffer," and she would see what the warmaiden's response revealed.

Join in Sakari's hot girl summer!
Messages In This Thread
sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Sakari - March 21, 2022, 01:42 PM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Arashi - March 21, 2022, 05:21 PM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Sakari - March 22, 2022, 08:39 AM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Arashi - March 22, 2022, 02:41 PM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Sakari - March 23, 2022, 11:30 AM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Arashi - March 26, 2022, 08:04 PM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Sakari - April 05, 2022, 09:45 AM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Arashi - April 13, 2022, 04:28 PM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Sakari - April 16, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Arashi - April 19, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Sakari - April 22, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Arashi - April 27, 2022, 10:31 AM