Alpine Lake gone before it ever melts the ice
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Separate? He didn't like the idea. Not at all.

The precise moment the suggestion had been made, a low rumble sounded from the man's throat.

Lone travelling had always been something Arashi enjoyed, but they had been assigned the task to complete together. Fury hadn't specified how it was to be done; however, that didn't mean they should take any risks for the sake of saving time.

Looking down upon Sakari, the man grunted with a light shake of his head. I don't like it. He admitted, firm and disapproving. I'm not yet aware of your abilities — combat in specific — and therefore I cannot be sure of how well you can manage your safety. Do not mistake this for doubt, but I hardly think Fury would be too pleased with me if I take a chance of letting our newest recruit wind up heavily injured or killed. Besides... two sets of eyes in one place will be better than one. We were sent to search attentively, not hastily.

At this point, he didn't care much of what Sakari thought of him. By their first encounter alone, Arashi had assumed she wasn't fond of him. That wouldn't stop him from performing to the peak of his ability, even if she despised him entirely for it.

Messages In This Thread
gone before it ever melts the ice - by Sakari - April 12, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: gone before it ever melts the ice - by Arashi - April 19, 2022, 06:15 PM
RE: gone before it ever melts the ice - by Sakari - April 26, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: gone before it ever melts the ice - by Arashi - April 27, 2022, 10:17 AM
RE: gone before it ever melts the ice - by Sakari - May 01, 2022, 01:07 PM