Hideaway Strath sweet salvation on a dining room table
49 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
If Arashi did not wish to be addressed as an ignorant whelp, then he ought to speak with a little more maturity. Sakari still bristled from what she saw as a wildly brazen and baseless threat. 

His dreadfully long speech gave her some time to cool down. She listened at first with skepticism, but eventually found herself brought round by his devotion to ascertaining the Saints' continued existence. The bits about Fury's character were intriguing, and truthfully, it was the information she had been attempting to solicit all along. 

"I'm no warrior, and Fury knows that. I could never best her in battle. She has nothing to fear from me in that regard. Where our opinions differ is the fact that you consider desertion to be a betrayal worthy of sworn vengeance." He had made it very clear that he intended to hunt her down if she abandoned the Saints, and this was what most disturbed Sakari. 

"I have sworn no oaths to Fury. If Fury does not continue to impress me as a leader, then I will leave the Saints. If I am unable to find a niche for my trade, or a sense of belonging otherwise eludes me, then I will leave the Saints. These are not betrayals, Arashi. Surely Fury would not seek to retain a member against her own will." 

Sakari was deeply interested in how Arashi would respond. Whatever he said next would go a long way toward informing Sakari of exactly how much shit she had gotten herself into, aligning herself with these Saints. Was she truly not allowed to leave, now that she was here? Should she consider herself a captive?

Join in Sakari's hot girl summer!
Messages In This Thread
sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Sakari - March 21, 2022, 01:42 PM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Arashi - March 21, 2022, 05:21 PM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Sakari - March 22, 2022, 08:39 AM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Arashi - March 22, 2022, 02:41 PM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Sakari - March 23, 2022, 11:30 AM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Arashi - March 26, 2022, 08:04 PM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Sakari - April 05, 2022, 09:45 AM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Arashi - April 13, 2022, 04:28 PM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Sakari - April 16, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Arashi - April 19, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Sakari - April 22, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: sweet salvation on a dining room table - by Arashi - April 27, 2022, 10:31 AM