Stavanger Bay lxxi. a creature in my bloodstream chews me up
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
Lótë dipped her head as the pale behemoth approached, a faint and friendly smile crossing her lips. "I greet you, Kjalarr," she murmured to the beachcomber. "How are things faring here?" She would wait to hear his response before turning the conversation towards the reason for her visit, peridots shining with happiness for them both -- for they both seemed inclined to the idea of children.

"It seems your totem bested my own." Not an easy task to defeat the spirit of the great brown bear, but if anyone seemed up to the feat then surely it was the warrior before her. Kjalarr was vastly scarred but by looking at him, one would guess he'd won every fight even at the loss of some flesh and an eye. His spirit must be even stronger, such was the way of things. "I will bear children when the summer approaches."

"I wondered if you had any names in mind. Or if your people had customs regarding newly born cubs I should follow once they're born?" A slight, curious cock of her head to accompany these words.
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
RE: lxxi. a creature in my bloodstream chews me up - by Lótë - April 25, 2022, 03:33 PM