Neverwinter Forest lxxii. i'm a stone's throw from the mill
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
"Ah," Lótë sighed in understanding, as she turned to mark a tree in the opposite direction as Keyni, spreading their scents evenly along the path they laid. "It has been a hard winter. People will come in time," the dove murmured, similarly nonplussed. There were few villages in this corner of the Wilds -- not counting their allies whom had recently relocated. It was possible there wasn't much traffic through the area, though there was likely to be more loners wandering through as the seasons warmed. Their numbers were small but not nonexistent, they would see the ranks grow with patience. 

Lótë smiled, a secret smile, as they continued along and she marked another clump of shrubbery with her scent. One good thing about being heavily pregnant and patrolling -- her bladder seemed to constantly be full. 

After they had moved along the outer reaches of the conifer forest for a time, Lótë stopped with a sheepish expression to rest for a moment. "I had something I've been meaning to ask you," Lótë broached the topic in mind bashfully. 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
lxxii. i'm a stone's throw from the mill - by Lótë - May 05, 2022, 09:10 PM
RE: lxxii. i'm a stone's throw from the mill - by Lótë - May 13, 2022, 12:33 PM