Neverwinter Forest lxxii. i'm a stone's throw from the mill
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
"Well," Lótë began with a nervous, albeit excited, indraw of breath. She did not wish to keep Keyni in suspense but she faltered with her words for a moment -- something that had not happened since she had first begun speaking the common tongue. "I did not know your plans regarding motherhood this year...but I would welcome it if this was something you wanted," the paintwolf was quick to add as she segued into the topic at hand, though she found herself digressing when she brought up whether the wren would choose to whelp that summer. 

"But regardless, I know Kukutux and Aiolos share a hearth with me and they will likely visit the forest to help...but I thought with neither of us having a romantic partner to share parenthood with. Well, I thought perhaps I might ask you to be second mother to my cubs." The dove rambled more than she meant to, before realizing something. "Technically, third I suppose with Kukutux," she chuckled lightly, grateful that her children would grow up with such a close-knit community. 

"It is common in my birthplace for women who are close to raise their children together as I have done with moonwoman, to nurse each other's cubs and help care for them. I believe it is called a god mother here?" Lótë's head cocked, not as familiar with the customs in the south. 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
lxxii. i'm a stone's throw from the mill - by Lótë - May 05, 2022, 09:10 PM
RE: lxxii. i'm a stone's throw from the mill - by Lótë - May 22, 2022, 04:16 AM