Blackwater Islands sylvan
Though small and unintimidating to Ego's eye, there was something otherworldly about the dark sibyl -- something that he could not immediately pinpoint. It was his first time studying her at such a close angle, though the vagrant quickly realized that he would have to stare a great deal more if he wished to see past the shadows of her veil. The Listener stood bony and hunched before him, seeming to hoard a multitude of secrets to her chest.

Carefully, he took in her words and he watched; and for a moment after she was done, he did not answer as he considered what she said. Part of this time was spent pondering over the Listener's use of the name Cerulean.

I appreciate the offer of visitation. But if I am to serve my mate, then I must serve Blackwater, he concluded at length. I shall defer to your customs and choose my role here. He would provide for the Listener and this pack for as long as it benefited him to do so. This, he elected not to say, because the druid seemed shrewd enough to know it without being told.
Messages In This Thread
sylvan - by The Listener - May 24, 2022, 01:10 PM
RE: sylvan - by Ego - May 24, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: sylvan - by The Listener - May 24, 2022, 06:36 PM
RE: sylvan - by Ego - May 24, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: sylvan - by The Listener - May 24, 2022, 09:26 PM
RE: sylvan - by Ego - May 24, 2022, 11:08 PM