Hideaway Strath And what we got, got no hold on me
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Tagging for reference

Listening with great intent, Arashi was careful to keep silent as she spoke. It was important for any, especially a child, to know when the spotlight was meant for them and them alone. If to interrupt, it would strike away any sense of confidence or even honesty.

Once Sovereign had finished explaining her recent findings, the General looked upon her, a brow lifting in a small motion at the excitement she displayed. At least he knew she was eager. Such avidity made teaching easier.

It is important to know differences in size. While larger size and heavier weight can have its advantages, there are also disadvantages. Take myself for example: I am big, just like your mother. Where I hold great strength and fortitude, I cannot move at quick speeds. Should my opponent be smaller and lithe, they would have an easier time escaping. This can able to both combat and hunting. He spoke many words at once, eventually stopping to realize just how much. The child was still young, thus it would likely take more time to soak information and gain a firm grasp.

Arashi allowed her a few moments of silence to take everything in before he would continue, shifting his shoulders a bit to alter his sitting position. Speed and strength are important in any situation, but that does not mean strategy or wit should be excluded from the equation. Tooth and claw will not win every fight. Suddenly he'd begun to think of @Alduin. The boy was similar to how he explained. He would always jump right into the fray without first thinking. He sought blood and death, so there was never an opportunity to stop and think strategy. There was no win or lose in his battles; death would be the only conclusion.

Making use of the abrupt pause, the hound realized again how he had continued to ramble. He would allow another opportunity for Sovereign to hear what had been said, waiting for some form of acknowledgement of understanding before continuing. 

Messages In This Thread
And what we got, got no hold on me - by Arashi - June 02, 2022, 12:03 PM
RE: And what we got, got no hold on me - by Sovereign - June 03, 2022, 10:27 AM
RE: And what we got, got no hold on me - by Arashi - June 09, 2022, 09:41 PM
RE: And what we got, got no hold on me - by Sovereign - June 10, 2022, 09:11 PM
RE: And what we got, got no hold on me - by Arashi - June 11, 2022, 08:25 PM
RE: And what we got, got no hold on me - by Sovereign - June 11, 2022, 09:28 PM
RE: And what we got, got no hold on me - by Arashi - June 13, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: And what we got, got no hold on me - by Sovereign - June 20, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: And what we got, got no hold on me - by Arashi - June 23, 2022, 02:15 PM
RE: And what we got, got no hold on me - by Sovereign - June 23, 2022, 11:23 PM
RE: And what we got, got no hold on me - by Arashi - June 23, 2022, 11:29 PM