Wheeling Gull Isle finrona
101 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She shifted under the silent stare. Unable to fully grasp the emotions that passed through the other woman's face, but feeling wholly uncomfortable beneath them.

So Jasmine tried to focus on what was tangible about her. The purity of her fur, the golden stripe along her back. Pretty, how it almost seemed to match her eyes. But perhaps what Jasmine noticed most was how much the other was truly a woman, and how little and so much like a child Jasmine felt before her.

When the other woman, Heda, finally spoke, Jasmine offered a small smile. Unsure of what to do with her statement of being weird - because yeah, it kind of was... but she decided best not to dwell on that, so Jasmine shook her head and said, "I'm Jasmine," and remembering the flowers she'd picked and placed at her paws during the staredown, added, "here," scooped up the flowers and set them nearer the other woman, before drawing back a little ways again, "I brought you these. Wish I could've brought a more useful gift, but they still look pretty, I think."
Messages In This Thread
finrona - by Skaigona - July 09, 2022, 09:02 AM
RE: finrona - by Jasmine - July 09, 2022, 09:36 AM
RE: finrona - by Skaigona - July 09, 2022, 09:51 AM
RE: finrona - by Jasmine - July 09, 2022, 11:48 PM
RE: finrona - by Skaigona - July 10, 2022, 01:11 AM
RE: finrona - by Jasmine - July 24, 2022, 10:38 AM
RE: finrona - by Skaigona - July 26, 2022, 04:52 PM
RE: finrona - by Jasmine - August 11, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: finrona - by Skaigona - August 12, 2022, 12:18 PM