The Heartwood Did you hear the one about the dead wolf?
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Are you kidding?? Thank YOU for joining wolf again, ol' brudder! *snuggles* I may have teared up when I saw one of Tric's pups was named Anya cause it reminded me of my sweet Ana *lil' bit o' sob*

Fin didn't move when he replied excitedly to her words. Even as he continued, she barely noticed. All she saw was that little bum, that scruffy flag of a tail, flapping around wildly. Her head very slowly tilted to the side as she watched. He posed a request that really caused some conflict within the young wolf. She really wanted to see what that face looked like and if it went well with the bum. But at the same time... Could she really pass up this opportunity when it offered such a high level of amusement as a reward?

The silver female danced down from her perch towards the boy. "Yeah, I bet you'd be beyond yourself with gratitude if I helped you out, but..." she stopped in front of the log, hopping up to place her front paws upon its surface. "I don't know... I'm so gorgeous and dainty and, like, crazy attractive..." she replied with fake worry in her tone, "I might not be strong enough to get you out... " She gave a huff and laid her upper half down onto the log--rather throwing her weight hard upon it. "What ever would you think of me if I tried and failed? It would probably be a detriment to my attractiveness..." She allowed herself a devious smirk. He couldn't see her, after all.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 02, 2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 03, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 04, 2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 04, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 04, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Snowl - October 17, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Did you hear the one about the dead wolf? - by Finley - October 23, 2014, 12:52 PM