Lake Rodney A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend
37 Posts
Ooc — Echo
The dice roll unfavored her.

She was surprised that he had offered to teach her, but she certainly wouldn't pass up the opportunity. She was already on her feet, her tail gently swishing to and fro. She assessed him as he did her. His russet fur was welcoming in its own way, his kind yellow eyes even more so.

"I'm grateful to have come across a friendly pack. I've met one other person, he seems to have pride for his pack as well but he doesn't talk as much." She smiled, she would have to visit Reyson soon, she missed her friend.

She wanted to ask more about Moonglow, she wanted to live somewhere where everyone loved everyone. Somewhere where most people were on friendly terms. Where people lived in peace.

She followed him and took his lead, entering the water where he showed her. She knew this was a resource that she could definitely use. Being able catch fish would help her immensely in her travels.

She watched the water, there were ripples here and there, but once they settled she began to see shadows. All too small for her liking. When one came within reach she decided to take her opportunity. It wasn't quite as large as she'd like, but large enough to suffice for a first try. She struck her paw out at the shadow, just a ways before it as Rodyn had said. Unfortunately it quickly darted the opposite direction and her paw grasped nothing but the lake's sediment.

She wasn't discouraged though. "Well, we can't all be winners." She chuckled self depreciatingly. "I've got plenty of time to practice though."
Messages In This Thread
A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Echo - July 09, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Echo - July 25, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Echo - August 01, 2022, 10:43 AM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Rodyn - August 01, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Echo - August 05, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Rodyn - August 05, 2022, 10:08 AM