The Heartwood i guess we'll never know
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
All Welcome 
after more than a year, she's finally back <3
all welcome!

After months of living in the shadows, far away from the world’s cruel gaze, the female is finally back to where her memories laid: Teekon. Agana made her way through the burnt trees, all the memories from her previous life flooding every bit of her being. Her bitter-sweet life, and the realization of what she had become: a disappointment.

First, her pack; she remembers vaguely following the white ghost that was her cousin, encouraging her every idea of sanctuary for both herself and her followers. Blinded by the blood they shared, Agana was constantly by her side, but now, in dire moments like this, she was all alone again. The ghost vanished, leaving her shadow behind to fend for herself. The grey female did not follow her this time, but perhaps she should have. The argent should have left right that instant, running up to her family in tears to accept her back, living her miserable existence far away from this land, where no one could touch her again. As she continued her path through the burnt forest, a branch caught her eye; nothing unusual, just a branch laying flat on the ground, with two small twigs close to it. And it hit her-

Second, motherhood; she was not ready for it. Perhaps if her parents taught her about the birds and the bees, she would not roam a dead land that reminded her of her failures. She remained untouched for the first year, but the second was another story. The argent remembers the morning her “illness” was cured for the year, that would leave a deep scar on her forever. Details of her lovely time with her lover filled her body, shivers running down her spine. She shook her head, brushing them off; it’s not the right time to think about her first time, but what came after. Consequences for curing her disease were bitter: a litter of only one baby, her little star Astraeus. The image of the black ball of fur was imprinted on her brain, how tiny and fragile he was; how perfect he was. He was the light of her eyes; the product of her incompetence. He did not have to pay for her mistakes, just because she was stupid and terrible that she brought a child into the world without thinking what she would do next.

The last thing she experienced was her head hitting the floor of the cave she gave birth in, and then blank. The lioness woke up suddenly and her black ball of fur was nowhere to be seen, and the traces of his whereabouts were also gone. In that moment of weakness, Agana did what she knew best: ran away from the world, from her role, from her son, from everyone. And now she was back, facing her mistakes, making them right a little bit too late.

A large burnt tree brought the argent back to her senses, her golden gaze shifted around the clearing, searching for any signs of movements. She wasn’t aware of any pack living around here, so she was not trespassing. Agana let out a sigh and sat down close to the roots of the tree, thinking about it all. Her goal was to reunite with her son and perhaps the father of her son, and inform him their time together gave birth to a star. Her son, her little star: Astraeus.
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

Messages In This Thread
i guess we'll never know - by Agana - July 27, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 06:42 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Alduin - July 27, 2022, 08:27 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Agana - July 28, 2022, 07:07 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Dreven - July 28, 2022, 07:34 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Alduin - July 28, 2022, 06:52 PM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Agana - July 29, 2022, 06:51 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Dreven - July 29, 2022, 07:11 AM
RE: i guess we'll never know - by Alduin - August 16, 2022, 05:36 PM