Blacktail Deer Plateau come with me now, i'm gonna show you how.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

"Eh, I wouldn't put nothin' past mom... Her last litter will be 30 strong, just to spite everyone who thought they were finally done babysitting for her," Finley said with a grin. The thought of her birth pack made her feel a little melancholy, so she allowed the conversation to fall by the wayside after that. Fin shook her head lightly and turned her attention back to the ground that they walked upon, which was indeed getting rougher. She acknowledged her companion's words with a nod and a flash of a grin before upping her pace. She was certain Kaihra would follow suit, since she hadn't a doubt that the dark girl wanted to get to the mountain and the real fun just as badly as she did.

It was a couple of hours later that the pair finally slowed and Finley dropped onto her haunches for a nice break. She shuffled around to look back at the path they'd taken thus far to get where they were, and she was actually quite impressed with them. "You know, I'm pretty impressed with us," Fin said--proving that I told you so. The land that stretched out behind them was a beautiful sight to see from the height they'd climbed to thus far, but the Blackthorn turned away pretty quickly from it to look ahead. The path they were about to take was far more interesting to her than where they'd come from.

"What do you think," Fin asked, as though she were about to see if Kaihra wanted to call it for the day when instead... "What direction should we head from here?" She glanced at her friend with a smile, fully welcoming it if Kaihra wanted to take the lead for a little while and find their way. Fin was fully confident that from here, they could maybe find a pass between the peaks, but whether it was on their level or yet above was yet to be seen.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - August 31, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 01, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 02, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 07, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 07, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 14, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 14, 2014, 05:44 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 15, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 21, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 28, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 29, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - October 03, 2014, 06:02 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - October 04, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - October 10, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - October 12, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - October 19, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - October 23, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - October 25, 2014, 05:47 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - October 25, 2014, 06:08 PM