Redhawk Caldera i do whatever i can wherever i end up.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
rofl no problem <3

"Oh, my dear Fox," Fin replied wryly to her friend, "Of course I am." She gave the fiery woman a grin before trotting over to lay parallel to the lake, facing her companion. The weeds she'd collected rested nearby within her reach, but she made no move to drag them any closer. She was content to let them lay for a moment.

"You can't blame me, though. You know you'd do the same if roles were reversed." Another grin slipped across her face. She was teasing of course, but... Fin actually wouldn't have put it past her (though she did like to think that she at least Fox would have thought twice about). She was a wildfire of a wolf--someone who knew what she wanted and went out and took it, to hell with any consequences. It was what Fin liked about her; something they shared together. Except Fin wasn't really one to want power, per se. She more lusted for adventure and excitement, something she saw power only as ever getting in the way of.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 06, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 07, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 07:23 PM