The Sunspire Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
Atka closed her eyes as Heph brushed up against her, sucking in a breath. The bitter feeling had not gone away, she just felt grounded in Heph's embrace. As she pulled away, Atka's chest tightened at the soft brown eyes that met hers. 

Change is natural, good even, wolves come and go.

Atka continued to listen, seeking comfort in Heph's gaze as she spoke, and that is what she found. Atka didn't hate change, but she noted in the moment that all it had done was taken from her. However, this conversation was Atka's doing, she was the one who made to choice to seek 'forbidden things' as Dreven had called it.

And I will too. Treasure each moment. And even if I go I will return - if anything just to see your beautiful face.

She smiled at that, happy that Heph would treasure their time just a much, even though the whirlwind of emotions she was experiencing had not departed.

I don't want to cause you any hurt. You've far too good a heart to see it harmed.

Her smile was replaced with another frown, not because she was angry, just overwhelmed by the tenderness that she felt from this wolf. Atka was at a loss for words, her jaw opening but remained slack and silent. Heph really was the right wolf for her to meet when she had ventured into these lands, offering companionship to numb the grief she had experienced prior to her wandering. Heph had taught her many things already, whether she knew it or not.

❝Well.❞ She sighed, her frown gone, but brows still furrowed. ❝If I don't continue with you, then at least let me accompany you just past The Heartwood.❞
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Messages In This Thread
Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 20, 2022, 01:28 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 22, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 22, 2022, 11:21 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 23, 2022, 02:28 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 24, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 24, 2022, 06:33 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 25, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 26, 2022, 01:43 AM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 27, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 29, 2022, 03:07 AM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 29, 2022, 07:28 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Aqillutaq - August 29, 2022, 08:09 PM
RE: Like Stars at Night - Never Lonely - by Heph - August 31, 2022, 10:41 AM