Wapun Meadow I'm not asking for favors [M]
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
@Atka Tsimshian

Dreven didn't travel far from the heartwood anymore. But today he felt like moving down the paths of lease resistance. Get some air.

Long brown legs tore up the ground as he walked. Red eyes taking in the area. Wildflowers brushed against his brown fur. Leaving traces of their nectar in his coat. Any prey animals were prwctically drowned in sickly sweet aroma of flowers.

His end was the cottonwood trees that stood high and mighty at the edge.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
A familiar scent fanned her direction, her brows furrowed as she thought for a moment. Atka recognized that scent, that recognition came with her heart beating faster. Dreven? She wasn't necessarily frightened, just recalling their previous interaction.

He intrigued her, kept her mind wondering. She'd be lying if she said the last time she'd seen the wolf was where her questions ended. Without a second thought, she cautiously treaded around, nose to air as she tried to find the direction it was wafting from.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven had felt his ruff rise as he realized he was no longer alone. Brutish head lifted, black nares sniffing. Deeply. The flowers wreaking havoc. He searched. Gaze searing.

He saw. Movement. It was a small she wolf. Looked familiar. Smelled familiar. Ah it was little snow. Atka she had whispered as she had slunk from pack lands.

Not for the first time he thought of her general goodness. It oozed from her like some sort of smell. He would be lying if he said it didn't intrigue him a little. If it traveled to all aspects of the little she wolf. Or if he could rub some of his sins off on her. Just a little. He could make her sinful if she wanted too.

But he shook his head and not fearing her. He settled to his rear haunches then fell forward with a whump. Long tendrils of petals and dust and nectar floating off on the breeze. He reclined and waited watching her with a smirk. A little twitch in his brown tail.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
The scent grew more profound, she scanned her surroundings frantically, body turning in circles with her eyes. Her gaze settled on him, jumping at his sudden presence. He wasn't far, sitting contently and staring at her. Atka took a few breaths, grimacing at her reaction as she spoke.

❝You again,❞ She stepped closer.

Part of her was screaming that she was making a fool of herself by choosing to interact with him, but she felt herself thinking about their meeting frequently. Her honeyed gaze again scanned over him. It wouldn't hurt to speak again.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I apologize in advance. I never know how Dreven is going to behave.

Dreven watched her scan in circles, knowing he was there too, but not being able to see him. Part of that was his current position, and also her size. He could fold her under him 3x, which was an intriguing thought. But could she take his weight. He chuckled to himself, her antics amusing him.

His smirk deepened and his brow raised. Me again. How unlucky for you or perhaps lucky depending on how you feel about it. Neutral territory even. How quaint. The last part was dry and joking.

She gazed over him again, and he shifted. He knew what he looked like, was proud of it even. So under her gaze even if it was nothing more than a cursory glance. He preened.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
LOL its okay, its fun keeping Atka on her toes ^-^

Me again. How unlucky for you or perhaps lucky depending on how you feel about it. Neutral territory even. How quaint.

Atka's brow quirked, her tail giving one swing behind her, unlike the first time they'd met. She still felt her heart thudding in her chest, but other than that she simply seemed content.

❝Not sure how to feel about it honestly.❞ She responded, expression unchanging.

She wasn't lying, confusion was probably the most present emotion at the time, next to the nervousness twinging in her belly. His shift under her gaze showed nothing but confidence, she was almost jealous. Some wolves had the power to make her feel smaller than she was, while others made her feel warm and witty. Dreven was in between the two, whether he intended or not.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven watched her tail almost lazily flick behind her. Then moved his red eyed gaze back to her face. A smaller smile on his face, not a harsh smirk. He was not a good wolf, mostly. He was loud and violent and bloody. But sometimes. Well.

He chuckled. Deep, full bodied. One of those laughs that found it's way into your chest and dug. He didn't laugh often.

Your honesty is refreshing. Keep me humble at the very least.

Then he grinned. I jest. Nothing can keep me humble.

He shifted and got to his feet and moved a little closer, but he didn't invade her space yet. He was a wolf that pushed boundaries. Liked to test waters. He circled her a little and then returned back to his spot, and lay back down.

The question is, Snow. What are you gonna do with me?
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
I jest. Nothing can keep me humble.

Of course. She almost smiled but refrained, still staring at him, blinking as he spoke. Atka felt her paws almost subconsciously step away as he got up, but stood her ground, eyes and head following him as she circled her. She sighed discretely as she settled back into the ground, eyes slightly narrowed at him.

The question is, Snow. What are you gonna do with me?

❝Uh-❞ Her eyes widened for a moment before returning to normal, her head and ears pulled back.

She went quiet for a moment, staring at him sternly, trying to come up with some witty response.

❝Do with you?❞ Atka's ears faced him again, she sighed, sitting down on her haunches, tail neatly curled around her paws. ❝I'm not sure, Dreven. What would you recommend?❞

Atka exhaled, something akin to a laugh with her head slanted to the side, completely unsure how he'd react at her remark.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Probably slap this on here for suggestive themes. Oh Dreven.

Little Atka had steel in her spine. And it rose her even higher in his esteem. He wasn't sure why he liked playing so much with her. She was a bit like a game. Though the question became would he tire of her.

Truth be told. He should leave her alone. There was nothing in his future for her. And he'd possibly hurt her or get her killed, but she fascinated him. So good, but so brave. She was different than any wolf he had ever met. Everyone had a motive, everyone. Even him.

He snorted at her eyes widening. Realizing she was probably as innocent as the day was long. That was fun, sometimes.

Am I in trouble, Snow? He purled, meeting her stern gaze. Playful banter on his face.

He studied her. His voice pitched lower than usual. What I would recommend, would probably make you want to clip me in the ear, Snow. It is not for the likes of virgin ears.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
Atka felt a shudder rack its way through her. She couldn't form any words, her head simply trying comprehend the feeling she just experienced, head fuzzy, feeling warm. Her wide eyes settling into a glare with a cough. Her ears pinned back again, she didn't want Dreven to know he'd already gotten to her, but it was clear she was putting up a front.

❝I'm not a toy, Dreven.❞ She snapped, her voice shaky.

She gulped, paws shifting, the heat under her coat was irritating her. Atka stayed put, staring at him, ears still flat. The tension was enticing, but she felt almost shameful for that.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A smirk lit up his face again. He could see just how much he affected her. And he reveled in it. It was a sense of power. He knew that, always had been. For a wolf who had felt the cruel bite of being powerless, he knew when power was heady and worked it's way through you.

He raised a brow. Hit a nerve did I.

He licked a paw, pink tongue swirling along his paw, and then across his tooth with a snick.

I told you, you wouldn't like it.

Suddenly he stood, and moved close to her, knowing she would probably bite and lunge, but he got real close. Right next to her ear.

Before you accuse me of calling you something. Make sure you know of what you speak. You know nothing about being used.

He growled low and deep right in her ear. Remember that, Snow.

Then he backed away if she would allow, though truth be told he was waiting for the bite of teeth in his jaw. The frenzied claws against his skin. He knew he had pushed and pushed and she had finally reached her point, though he was also well aware, that she liked the trouble, that it excited her a little.

He moved back towards the tree line if she'd allow. Once he would settle again, he'd lift his head and speak.

You know what i think, Atka.

He said her name like a caress.

I think you like forbidden things, because you know you shouldn't have them. And I think you like what I have to say, more than you'd like to admit.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
I told you, you wouldn't like it.

Atka scoffed, head retreating as he stepped closer, eyes flitting downwards as he lowered his head to her ear.

Before you accuse me of calling you something. Make sure you know of what you speak. You know nothing about being used.

She almost felt guilty, assuming he genuinely knew what the feeling was like, her arrogance causing consequences.

Remember that, Snow.

Her breath hitched at his growl, his threatening nature coming across as captivating to her. Atka hadn't moved, unable to pull together any sort of response, he was right. She wasn't going to fight this wolf, sure she could hold her own, but she assumed he was seasoned in combat.

You know what i think, Atka.

She didn't respond, still staring at him with something alike doe eyes. Her ears perking up to follow his voice.

I think you like forbidden things, because you know you shouldn't have them. And I think you like what I have to say, more than you'd like to admit.

Atka took a deep breath, eyes narrowing again. He was right, she knew it, and so did he. It was odd the wolf had such an uncanny ability to read her. She was trying to settle the feeling in her stomach as he finished his sentence. She remained quiet, still focused on her breath.

❝And you're a forbidden thing?❞ Atka pried, her voice stable now.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She was a submissive thing. He had to admit he liked it a bit, but he also wish she had a little bit more fire in her. Only because someone would use her submission against her, and that bothered him a bit. He wasn't sure where the thought came from. It was flitting and gone as quick as it came.

She would have asked or stated, she would have been right. He wore the marks on his skin, from the use. It was why he was the way he was. He was in essence a prize steed for the queen. Though they were all gone, probably even the pups he had fathered. He hadn't stopped to check.

He heard the hitch in her breathing. A low dark chuckle curling out of his throat as he turned.

He lifted his head staring at her with red gleam in his eye. Depends. Maybe. Probably. You're good snow. I'm not. Definitely not. And my sins would rub off on you if you're not careful. But I'm also a man of simple means. So, i'm also not ever gonna say no.

The implication was clear.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
Depends. Maybe. Probably. You're good snow. I'm not. Definitely not. And my sins would rub off on you if you're not careful. But I'm also a man of simple means. So, i'm also not ever gonna say no.

Atka contemplated different responses, still not settled. Her gaze went anywhere but his, registering his all of his words. She finally looked back to him, his words ringing through her head again, 'I'm not. Definitely not.' Atka frowned, she knew that most of the time life brings others to this point, things happen. It can either open you as a individual or harden you.

She had a feeling the words were meant be suggestive, but it made her really encouraged her to wonder again.

❝Maybe you underestimate me,❞ Atka said, smoothly, seemingly for the first time in her conversations with Dreven.

❝I don't like to think that I'm so easily tainted.❞

The air seemed to almost get lighter, as she didn't give him any clear answer, but she had a feeling his choice of words would leave her breathless again.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Suggestive themes. I need to just put a disclaimer in his signature lmao

She couldn't bring herself to meet his gaze. Her own flitting around like a deer caught in a predators gaze, and yet. Finally, she met his eyes. The yellow of her own. Digging. Searing. Leaving his fur uncomfortable and hot. He knew what it was, and he was powerless to do anything for it. He was a man of pleasurable means, but he didn't take what wasn't freely given. That was a simple line he didn't cross. He crossed many others. Had watched others do what they will, never stopped them. He just didn't explore such options. He didn't want to and he hadn't had too.

Dreven raised a brow. Maybe I do.

He shifted, and stretched out, body on display. And blinked, thinking through her words.

Well then Atka. He offered her, her given name again. The question becomes what do you want?

He lay his head down, red eyes on her. Waiting. Wondering. What would she want. and the question became was she willing to give a piece of herself for her curiosity.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee

Mature Content Warning

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestive themes

She didn't know. She didn't most of the time. The desire hadn't yet ebbed away, but she couldn't bring herself to say what she wanted, did she even? 

Atka went silent, knowing she would seem ludicrous, ❝I don't know.❞

Atka was unknowing that her gaze had any effect on him. She was interested in this wolf, she felt something, just unsure what it was. It was a tense, different, intriguing, they were polar opposites, but she had the lingering idea that these feelings would hurt her, or maybe he didn't sense anything at all. Atka couldn't bring herself to say anything more, still feeling small even when he lay, head down. She sighed, still staring at him.

She didn't mean to string him along, Atka just felt so tense around him, her walls higher up than how she sets them for other wolves, but she felt that would crumble. She took steps forward, approaching his resting form slowly. Atka lowered her head to sniff him.

❝Maybe your aren't as bad as you think.❞ It was more a statement, her head still low, eyeing him.

Perhaps she was just being ignorant, he was a wolf capable of things she couldn't see.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[quote="Atka Tsimshian" pid='534639' dateline='1659581594']

Mature Content Warning

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestive themes

Dreven said nothing as she spoke. He could see the unsurety on her face. The way her tiny brow wrinkled in thought. She really didn't know. Was she truly that innocent. A tightness lit up his chest. Briefly. Passing. Fleeting and then went away. He could not remember ever being that innocent. Not ever. His body not his own even as a child.

Dreven would hurt her. Possibly get her killed, but he was loathe to tell her that. And were he to bring her around the forsaken and if Malacath set his eyes upon her. Or Khasni. He was a wolf that could share. Had no problem sharing the other two with each other and himself if the silent nuances were to be observed, but this one. He would have a hard time. She was just so good. Better than him.

Dreven was not a wolf that could be strung along. You either wanted what he had to offer or you didn't. If you did, well he could make all kinds of things happen to you, and usually you left feeling happy. If you didn't well, he just moved on.

He chuckled and nipped at her muzzle, nothing in anyway to cause pain. it was a pleasure point he knew. The nip that he made. A small glimmer in his eye. He then soothed it over with a tongue if she would allow.

I am as exactly as bad as I think and worse than you think, Snow.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee

Mature Content Warning

❝What if that doesn't bother me?❞ Atka said, quieter, pulling her head back up before settling back on her haunches.

She wondered if the smarter decision would be to get up and leave, but she sat, staring down at him. Atka knew what she was deciding, finally ignoring her gut. She wondered how he'd react, would he walk away? Was he afraid of hurting her? Her conscious was screaming at her, but toying with danger was becoming appealing for the first time in her life.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Mature Content Warning

Dreven was unsure. Not of himself. No of this little wolf. She was hot and cold and he couldn't decide what she wanted. Which was concerning for him. He always knew what others wanted, but she well.

He chuckled. Then i'd say you play with fire you get burned.

He stood then, making the decision for both of them. If she couldn't decide he would. He ghosted forward on large paws, curling around her. She was small enough. And he nipped playfully at her ear. His voice quiet, drawn. He drew his nose down the side of her neck and gently preened at her chest if she would allow.

Were she as agreeable as he hoped. He would show her a whole new world. He moved back up to her ear, nipping and licking as she would allow.

He whispered quietly. Last chance to say no, Snow.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee

Mature Content Warning

Then i'd say you play with fire you get burned.

Atka simply eyed him, yellow gaze not faltering as he stood, circling around with his red eyes fixed on her. She drew in a shaky breath as his nose pressed into the side of her neck, drawing down to her chest. It took her a moment to settle her breathing, sighing as she leaned into the brute, her tongue giving small licks here and there.

Last chance to say no, Snow.

She closed her eyes, her silence was an answer in itself. Nothing else crossed her mind, the world forgotten.

fade or time skip? :)
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[quote="Atka Tsimshian" pid='534669' dateline='1659586297']

Mature Content Warning

time skip

She kept her gaze upon him as he circled her. The shakiness of her breathing was the only thing of her unease he noticed. A smile drew along his muzzle as he increased his pressure.

She was tiny and so was her tongue. Tickles. Finally, she gave no answer and he would take what offered, but he would give first. Make sure he could make her as happy and as sated as he possibly could.

SKIPPITY>>>>

Dreven lay in a meadow of wildflowers. A tiny she wolf on him. He had tried to be gentle with her. She was so very tiny. He had not meant to hurt her, especially if she was unused to both a male and his sheer size.

He preened at the gentle fur that lay along her skin. Pearly white, just as the nickname he had given her. His heart ached for a moment, and a brief flare of guilt curled around his brain.

What had he done. However, it was fleeting and he would not sully their moments with guilt and unease. She was too good. Too sweet.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
Atka drew in a deep breath, resting her head back down on him, closing her eyes, brows furrowed in thought. She didn't feel shameful, like she expected, she felt relaxed and safe with the wolf she was so very intimidated by not long ago. Maybe it was wrong of her to feel that trust, but she couldn't shut it off. She hummed, a smile gracing her features as he preened at her fur.

The energy had changed, she liked it. The air was light, nothing heavy, she wasn't sure if he'd change it or relish in it as well. She remained silent, not saying anything, just tucked against his side. Though Atka had no intent of getting up, she knew both would have to eventually.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Atka lay against him, eyes closed. She barely covered him, as tiny as she was. He ran a muzzle along her ribs. She was so very thin. He grinned darkly. She had held his weight as he had wondered.

She shouldn't have trusted him. He knew he would hurt her, somehow. It was only a matter of time. She would want more than he could give or someone would take something that he couldn't save her from. He was not a savior or an angel. He was a devil in disguise.

He was loathe to leave her, but he would need to soon. He lay a head down against her. Tucking her more firmly into his side. His voice a whisper.

I will stay with you here tonight, Snow. But then I have to go back to the heartwood in the morning.

this will be my last post tonight. Sleepy time <3
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
Atka didn't shy from his touch, mumbling as he tucked her closer to his side.

I will stay with you here tonight, Snow. But then I have to go back to the heartwood in the morning.

She simply a hummed a response, just enjoying the surprising comfort that came with lying next to Dreven. Atka couldn't seem to care about what the future held just yet, she figured their would be trouble and she would need to refrain from asking things of him, regardless of her feelings. Her body ached, though he'd meant to be gentle she was still a small wolf.

Deciding she was to tired to focus her worries on the inevitable occurrence of him hurting her in the future, she let herself drift to sleep, feeling safe.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A smirk lit up Dreven's face at her mumbling. He had clearly worked his way through correctly for her if she was sleeping or about to be so soundly.

Dreven worried a bit about hurting her. What they had done was meant to be pleasurable and sometimes pain was part of that, but not the type of pain, he suspected he had put her through. She was small.

He would sleep for the time, but as morning would arise across the meadow, lighting up the flowers with its colors. He would steal away. If she woke up he'd tell her a proper goodbye, but if she didn't. Well he didn't want to wake her and she knew where he was. She could come find him again if she wanted.