Gyrfalcon's Keep I've been quiet for too long
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Dreven moved about the keep. Red Eyes gleaming in the early morning light. A low churr in his throat as he moved around. There were falcons and they had grown used to him he supposed. They didn't rustle about when he walked past. Though they still stared at him with their bright predator's eyes. He had no doubt were they bigger they absolutely would have tried something. But as it were they kept to themselves and he kept to himself. His mind wandered to Atka and he hoped she was alright. Settling in just fine and she wanted children. He'd have to seek approval probably, but not yet.

He stood at the edge of the cliff and looked down over the sandy beaches that expanded below. It was pretty here. Even a scarred monster could see that.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
collecting your open threads may be problem of mine :>

There were conversations that needed to happen with the priestess, but Atka took her time to settle and familiarize herself with the keep. She knew her time was drawing near as she woke. It had never been something she was oblivious too, it could not creep up to her. Her eyes remained closed as she stretched outwards, a groan pulled from her throat at the finding of Dreven's absence.

She stalked along the cliff side, figuring it would be a fine way to spend a morning. Dreven had to be here surely.

❝Morning,❞ Atka announced herself.

She sat herself beside him, looking down to the vehement waves; beneath them was quiet and she knew this.

❝How are you feeling?❞ They needed to talk if Hljóðrfell was going to be their home.

Would he be happy here? As much as Dreven insisted she was to chose, she did not want him to follow into a dream that wasn't his. Atka needed him to be okay here.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
This is okay with me <3

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: As always swearing. God Dreven you're awful.

Atka always seemed to know where he was, and he her. Today was no different. She moved on gentle paws towards him. Petite and beautiful. His chest tightened painfully so. How was he so damn lucky, because holy shit he didn't deserve her.

I'm good. Those birds are eye fucking me. I'm not a fan. She settled near him and he leaned over to lick a soft stripe from her muzzle to her ear, bury his nose in her ruff and then back to his spot.

No really Snow. It's not bad here. And I'll fit well into the culture those girls are trying to build.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
❝Only I can do that.❞ Atka quipped before bursting into laughter.

Her fit of giggles calmed as he kissed her. She then leaned into his chest, sighing with contentment. This time, when he expressed his approval of the pack she believed him, truly.

❝I think we'll do well here.❞ Atka commented in a hushed voice.

Snow believed it, wholly. The sisterhood she imagined, the tradition, something to believe in. They were things she craved from home. Could that be here? If not, Atka thought of nothing but peace moving forward. Though the young woman would have stayed with The Forsaken, Dreven did not chose that path.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A bawdy grin lit up his face and eyes and he snorted quietly. Very true.

Her giggles lit up the sky and he couldn't help but look away. To calm the storm of emotions that curled around his innards.

I think so too.

Dreven could have stayed with the Forsaken, but the simple face was he didn't trust Alduin or that Irthax around Snow. And he'd be dead or they'd be dead if they tried anything.

What path do you want to take here?
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
Atka's gaze returned to the ocean, remaining quiet as she thought.

❝I still need to speak to Asvoria. I mean, you know well enough that I can tend to ill and injured.❞ She paused, moving from Dreven's chest to look at him.

❝Maybe I can pursue that further here.❞

There was much to learn from the priestess, and Snow wasn't displeased by that. This pack had come all this way to honor these gods, would this mean they were true? Regardless, she would tied here by tradition, by family; Atka could feel it. The keep could be home, Hljóðrfell could be home.

❝I have an idea of what you'd take... I think? Oh, I don't know just tell me.❞ She spoke slow, then fast, eventually giving into another laugh.

Though she was laughing, she couldn't ignore the complex feelings within her. So much was to happen, but perhaps it was everything she had wanted?
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A soft edged smirk as she spoke. He wasn't a gentle wolf. Even his smiles and his affections were tinged with rough. But he could try. For her.

I think you'll like that. And Healers are always important so you will also solidify your standing in the pack.

He tilted a tattered ear forward. Well I'll do the heavy lifting. I'll hunt and protect the borders. Do as I did before. Though I should probably find out if they want wolves chased away or integrated. Oh that made me throw up a little.

He pretended to gag. But there was truth in it. He didn't know if he could be nice. He was nice to Atka, he had been nice to these wolves, but it also had been for Atka.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
He was right, and she nodded at his mention of what he planned.

❝I think that'll suit you well.❞ It was genuine, but a smile couldn't be held back at his gag.

Atka sighed, sooner or later she'd have to speak with Asvoria. Now it was much to hard, to hard to pull her head away from Dreven. If the priestess saw no need for the healing practices Atka had learned, she would learn another trade. The usual looming fears she had been tormented by were not here it seemed. Her eyes remained focused on the ocean, the reflecting light on the lively water caused her to squint from time to time.

❝As much as I keep saying it, I really think we'll be good here. Little ones too, if they're with us this season.❞

Atka knew well that pregnancy or heat was no guarantee; it still was far to sweet not to dream about.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He lay his head atop her's and sighed happily. It was nice here. He'd never thought he'd be this color of domestic and honestly it horrified him, truly. But it was only for Atka. Always her.

Little ones. You sure you want this ugly mug to procreate? He teased gently. Though there was slight fear there too. He wasn't certain he'd be a good father. Oh he'd try for her sake, and he may surprise himself.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
Dreven's head rested atop of hers, pulling a sweet noise from Atka's throat. She then stifled a laugh at his comment. Snow adored the thought of little Dreven's running around.

❝I think you'd make a good father.❞ She nuzzled into him further.

She wondered if it was something that stressed him, it hurt her to even consider he may have felt that. 

❝I'd love to see your handsome face on little ones.❞ She lightheartedly mocked him, her tail stirring against the grass beneath them.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The noises that he rang from this woman. Gods. Immediately his thoughts went south and he had to put a tighter rein on his mind. Goodness the things this little woman could do to him. It was enough to make a school boy blush.

Thank you.

Dreven grinned at her. Then I guess i better give you what you want. Wanna start now? He jested right back, knowing full well it wasn't her time yet, because heaven help anyone in the vicinity that was of the male vicinity he'd rip them all limb from limb.
Loner
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
❝Oh, sure Dreven. I'm sure the birds would love to see.❞ Snow's laughter sounded from the cliff side.

Her back remain to his, pressed into the behemoth. She quietly looked over the coast and the newly lit horizon trying to dispel the need for him that rose. A lovely morning, she thought.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven grinned and pulled her tighter. Let them see what they can't have.

He'd pass the morning with however she wished too. It was a moment of quiet he coveted when it was simply with her. A smile on his face and alight in those red demon eyes of his.