Redhawk Caldera i do whatever i can wherever i end up.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

Fin gave a smirk in response to Fox's words, only to freeze while staring at her paws when the silence between them ended and the alpha bluntly inquired about the opinions that they'd left behind at the Plateau. Fin had never really given it much thought before, not until she'd sensed in Peregrine some sort of need to justify their move to the Caldera. After that, she'd given that day in the Plateau more thought and had remembered something besides her own anger at Finn for electing not to join them She remembered the words that had been said, the tension that was in the air, and the angry looks that so many had had on their faces.

"Probably not everyone..." Fin started slowly, peeking up at her friend's face. Looking at her reminded her that it was Fox (crazy, eh?), not some other delicate soul who couldn't take the raw truth. "Okay, okay, I admit, some were definitely rubbed the wrong way by this whole thing. At that meeting, there were a fair few that looked mad and a couple who actually said they were mad. There were some who were supportive though."

Fin paused for a breath, eyeing her friend to see her reaction. She'd be happy to share the details if the woman wanted, but she knew her well enough to know that Fox was not typically one to appreciate lengthy explanations.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 06, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 07, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 07:23 PM