you escape like a runaway train
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
meow last post <3 we should have the actual exploring one soon!

For a moment Amelie felt again like a child (not that she was very adult-ish anyways), with Vienna, she felt like a teenager again -- they kinda looked like some anyways. Squealing and flailing their tails as they planned a little get together. It was so exciting, Amelie couldn't even stop her face from contorting into a silly smile.

"Oh yes! That'd be great, I'd ask our Alpha as well -- and my mother. Im sure she'll say yes!" she gushed while letting her tongue slip form her mouth in an overly excited manner.

Like Vienna, Amelie considered the opportunity a complete win-win. Of course if her expedition in the Sunspire (assuming it would be done) went well, the charcoal yearling would have no hesitation in taking Vienna into the Plateu's wonderlands.

You scratch my back, I stratch yours.

With all the fun she had been having, Amelie forgot completely that she had to go back. Only when she actually though of what she would tell Blue did she realize how worried she must've been. She bit her lower lip as she casted one last glance at the greyscale femme."I have tp go.. my mom must've be worried...
"
she barked apologetically -- her own insides protesting against her urge to leave.

"Howl for me Vienna, see you around!" she squeaked before finally kicking herself to walk back home.

Messages In This Thread
you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - August 25, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - August 27, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - August 29, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 03, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 04, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 07, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 09, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 10, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 11, 2014, 07:32 AM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 17, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 18, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 26, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - October 05, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - October 06, 2014, 01:45 PM