Redhawk Caldera i do whatever i can wherever i end up.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

If Fin had been forced to admit it, it really seemed like the pack was far more disappointed in Peregrine than they were mad at Fox. She kept her mouth shut on that front, though. She knew it would be harder for her friend to hear about what this ordeal was putting her mate through than what it was doing to her. Besides, Fox was no fool--she knew already.

"Oh, I have no doubt," Fin replied promptly, "It's too bad you went and broke yourself, otherwise you'd get to come tear this place up with me." She gave a little sigh. It was a bummer that Fin was going to have to get into all of this trouble by herself. She'd save some of the better stuff to do with Fox, though. Even though the jerkface had already gotten a head start by falling down a cliff.

"Poison?" Fin questioned as Fox drew her out of her silent musings. She looked about her in confusion for a moment before her gaze landed on the plants at her side. "Oh, your poison! Right, I forgot, I'm here to kill you," Fin chuckled, "Where ever is my head these days?" She reached out a forearm to paw at the bundle, drawing it nearer until it rested between the two of them. "I heard you were having trouble sleeping with all of the pain, so I found some... pain relievers/sleep aides for you."

Her face was innocent, but her eyes were glinting with mischief. What she'd brought was probably not the sort of plant they would have found in Blue Willow's stock, but it certainly had it's medicinal effects. And it was perfectly harmless as well, as long as they weren't going to be operating any heavy machinery...

</style>

Messages In This Thread
i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 06, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 07, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 07:23 PM