Blacktail Deer Plateau one will rise who is too evil
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=x-small]*Oh Love I would have made a thread but thank you. How's that baby boy? :D*[/size]

Blue Willow herself was often raught with grief for what had been, but not in such a capacity as the brown hued wolf Lasher. She felt so incredibly bad for the whole situation, and it made her angry all over again. She really wanted to just rip into Peregrine and Fox, especially Fox for hurting Lasher so, but at the same time she couldn't bear the thought of ruining such a good friendship with Peregrine. Although, she wasn't even sure if their bond would pass the true test of time. Because truthfully she was not certain if they would see each other any. They lived days apart, but soon Fox would have children and Peregrine hated to leave the Plateau when he lived here. So why shouldn't she believe he wouldn't leave the Caldera as well.

So it was with these thoughts anxious on her mind that she traveled the hooded woodlands of their homeland. Her mind so full of chaotic emotions, that she was lucky if she could even hunt, which was what she had originally intended to do. She was fairly certain this wouldn't happen today, no matter how hard she tried. As she walked her eyes sought and found a movement in the forest and it was Lasher. She gave a gentle chuff to him and strode forward with a small tail wag. Hello my friend
Messages In This Thread
one will rise who is too evil - by Lasher - October 07, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Blue Willow - October 08, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Lasher - October 09, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Blue Willow - October 11, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Lasher - October 12, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Blue Willow - October 13, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Lasher - October 13, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Blue Willow - October 13, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Lasher - October 13, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Blue Willow - October 13, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: one will rise who is too evil - by Lasher - October 17, 2014, 09:40 PM