Blacktail Deer Plateau i won't move till you finally see.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
*cries* I hate to do this, but you want to wrap up in your next post? ):

It worked. Fin's smile broadened as she saw his resolve melt against the power of her adorableness, and she lifted her head a bit while her ears perked forward. His comment brought a gentle chuckle free from her throat. She searched his face to catch a glimpse of his soft olive eyes, delighting at the sight of that unusual gleam that was always there when he was looking at her with that look on his face.

"You're right.. I am being pretty ungrateful," Fin replied coyly. She quirked a single brow at him, her eyes glinting mischieviously. She leaned towards him, her muzzle guiding her way towards his throat. A low purr rumbled from her chest as she reached out and allowed her breath to ruffle the fur upon his neck.

Fin stopped only centimeters away from his neck and a wicked grin twisted across her muzzle. Without a word, she hopped merrily away from her, another laugh bursting free. "HA! In your dreams, handsome," she barked at him jovially. In the next moment, she leaped towards him and fell into a play bow, growling plafully one moment and then darting off the next in an invitation for him to chase.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 09, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 09, 2014, 12:48 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 09, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 10, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 11, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 18, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 10:34 AM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 27, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 27, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - October 02, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - October 08, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - October 09, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - October 10, 2014, 11:33 PM