Redsand Canyon Give your heart and soul to me
Loner
184 Posts
Ooc — Raven
It was a time of transition. The pack had yet to move south, but more and more members were visiting the new terrain or clearing out their existing housing. Paeon stood in the housing she had called home the past week and looked around. She felt a bit antsy. Like the was missing something. There must be something to do... something for her to clean. Anything that would fall under the category of productive.

As she stood there stewing in her thoughts a voice came from behind her. Looking over her shoulder she saw a heavily scarred and marked female. There was no mistaking that she was the one who first spoke at the forum meeting earlier in the week. Being so new Paeon had no strong feelings about anything that happened in the meeting in particular, but it was good to see a pack and its members all on the same page. As this female had been the first to speak, along with her various battle signs, Paeon was sure this woman had legendary potential.

"That's right" Paeon proclaimed turning to face her. "Nice to meetcha. I saw you speak at the forum meeting earlier... and you totally wicked" an intended compliment.
Messages In This Thread
Give your heart and soul to me - by Alstroemeria - December 10, 2022, 12:46 AM
RE: Give your heart and soul to me - by Paeon - December 10, 2022, 02:28 AM
RE: Give your heart and soul to me - by Alstroemeria - December 10, 2022, 02:36 AM
RE: Give your heart and soul to me - by Paeon - December 11, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to me - by Alstroemeria - December 12, 2022, 04:33 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to me - by Paeon - December 12, 2022, 11:47 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to me - by Alstroemeria - December 13, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to me - by Paeon - December 13, 2022, 07:24 PM