Redhawk Caldera i do whatever i can wherever i end up.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
If it helps, I completely did not set out with that intention.. That just kind of happened.

Fin snorted in a very lady-like fashion in response to Fox's question. It was pretty amusing, especially paired with the look of concern on the alpha's face. "No, it won't kill you," she assured her, "In fact, it'll make you really, really love life." It didn't surprise her in the least that what Blue had brought to Fox was different. This seemed like the sort of thing Blue was probably warned against when she was learning to become a healer. But Fin was more... we'll call it trusting... of her patients. As long as someone was there to supervise to make sure they didn't try anything that would hurt them, it really was the best pain reliever she'd ever experienced.

"You might get super hungry, so I'd just keep a big pile of food within reach. Other than that I don't think you'll be wanting to move anywhere," she added sagely.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 06, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 07, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 07:23 PM