Golden Glade I never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
On tiny tapping toes she ran through the wide swatch of sugar maple trees. They grew tall and large round the middle. Blocking the sun so that only bits and pieces like scattered glass on dirt played peek a boo. The birds that twittered and crowed back and forth, as they flew from one branch to the  next. Prey animals she could hear them shuffling, bumbling beneath the surface. Looking for a way to find a next meal without stepping into the cold beyond of the above.

White tail twitched as she gamboled and pranced through the trees. Winding and twining through them, ever graceful, every danty. She'd stop on occasion to look and make sure her steadfast protector and best friend @Ulrich followed behind. She was surprised that he had let her lead, but perhaps he trusted her enough to not go any further than she needed too from his side.

Finally, she returned to his side, brushing against him in delight. Isn't it pretty here, Ully! Look at the way the light shines on the frost. MM. I wish King Father could see it. He'd appreciate it at least.
Messages In This Thread
I never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you - by Adylaide - December 15, 2022, 06:19 PM