Redsand Canyon am i out of touch?
83 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
all welcome!
lots of tags for general reference! i left it vague as to who has been taking care of her specifically, so somebody can hop in and claim that role or it can be multiple somebodies taking care of her, whatever is best! :)

she was Fucked. capital F.

presumably somebody had helped her and @Tierra settle back into mereo. minne did not remember a whole lot that followed. only that she slept a lot the next day and a half because it kept the pain away for a while longer. yet on the second night after the whole ordeal, she found herself dizzyingly awake.

originally she had thought she had heard something. maybe the imperator @Germanicus had come calling or a medic (@Alstroemeria?) had come with word of her status. something more professional than Fucked. maybe it was another soldier who had come to gawked at the dog stupid enough to run among wolves, then get their ask kicked by a coyote.

it didn't matter as she met the cold air.

it only made her realize that her face felt hot despite the chill around her — and her gut. probably scorched out by whatever whoever had given her. holding only medicine in her system.

without a second thought, she was bent over and her jaws parted. which made her face hurt even worse but there could be no other choice as the little contents of her stomach was spilled across the cold, dusty ground.
Messages In This Thread
am i out of touch? - by Minne - December 16, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: am i out of touch? - by Killdeer - December 20, 2022, 08:42 PM
RE: am i out of touch? - by Minne - December 21, 2022, 04:10 PM
RE: am i out of touch? - by Killdeer - December 22, 2022, 01:05 PM
RE: am i out of touch? - by Minne - December 28, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: am i out of touch? - by Killdeer - December 29, 2022, 07:50 PM
RE: am i out of touch? - by Minne - January 10, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: am i out of touch? - by Killdeer - January 16, 2023, 10:31 PM