Golden Glade I never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Laughter curled around her like a warm pelt. It was loud and vibrant and good lord she wanted to hear it again, and again. Very few times in her life had she heard such a sound erupt from her guardian. But to say she loved it was an understatement. It made her want to laugh along with him, catching.

Though at his words she wrinkled her maw. That sounds utterly disgusting. Eww.

Her pretention slipped into her words, just a bit. She was a humble princess, but still a princess, who had, had the good life. Which including baths whenever she wished with scents and flowers and just nice things. The thought of such a disgusting creature, made her a bit ill.

However once the moment was over, the silence became overbearing and awkward. She wanted to cry. She always felt as if they were dancing around something lately. One step forward and two steps back, but of what she wasn't sure. 

She headed towards the opposite end of the skunk, something sweet clung to the air here. It was not acreature she was used to eating, but she had eaten it once or twice. As they came across the hole, she stared at it. It was much bigger than the rabbit holes.

How do we catch, well whatever this is? Is it like rabbits?

Groundhog :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you - by Adylaide - December 18, 2022, 06:38 PM