The Floodlands And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich had been so busy trailblazing, hunting and pecking for the best path through this horrible place, that he had momentarily forgotten about his charge. But at the sound of her voice behind him, her words stuttered through her frozen maw, he turned around to look at her. She was drenched and shivering and, to his eyes, looked about ready to keel over and die from the cold.

Fear gripped his heart in its icy claws, his eyes widening as he took in the state of her. We can stop right now, he said, firmly, trying to hide his abject terror. And then, without giving himself time to think of what he was doing--this was a life or death situation, after all--he went right up to her and pressed himself against her side, offering her his own body heat, what little there was. Walk with me, now. I'll slow down. We must only find somewhere dry... well... dry-ish to stop for a few hours. He could feel her shivering against him, and pressed against her harder. Hoping to distract her from how miserable she surely felt, he said, Help me look for dryer land, somewhere above the water a ways. A hill.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you - by Ulrich - December 18, 2022, 09:30 PM