Hideaway Strath In a field of mud and Bone
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Adlartok didn't seem too pleased that Arashi had burst in. Clearly, the marauder had meant for this trip to be a solo one, but as far as the jarl was concerned, he wasn't being given a choice in the matter.

Above the couple, the warrior of their ranks spoke up, declaring his desire to depart sooner than later. This didn't strike Arashi well. In a moment like this, the jarl did not fancy anyone telling him what to do.

Nostrils flaring slightly, the agouti man stepped closer to the other and purposefully rose his head high above the other. We will leave now.

Then without asking of whether Adlartok was even prepared to leave, Arashi pushed past him and walked a few paces ahead.

If the marauder caught up swiftly, he would then turn his skull and seethe, adding a few words before they set off. I do not ever want you to presume you have any right to speak over me or my wife in any matter. This mission is under my authority. Do not think the opposite, or you will be put face to face with a harsh reckoning.

He wouldn't wait for any acknowledgement of understanding. They would leave without haste. 

Messages In This Thread
In a field of mud and Bone - by Adlartok - December 18, 2022, 12:10 PM
RE: In a field of mud and Bone - by RIP Fury - December 18, 2022, 01:11 PM
RE: In a field of mud and Bone - by Adlartok - December 18, 2022, 02:55 PM
RE: In a field of mud and Bone - by RIP Fury - December 19, 2022, 04:14 PM
RE: In a field of mud and Bone - by Adlartok - December 19, 2022, 05:34 PM
RE: In a field of mud and Bone - by Arashi - December 19, 2022, 06:05 PM
RE: In a field of mud and Bone - by RIP Fury - December 19, 2022, 07:34 PM
RE: In a field of mud and Bone - by Adlartok - December 19, 2022, 08:23 PM
RE: In a field of mud and Bone - by Arashi - December 19, 2022, 08:32 PM
RE: In a field of mud and Bone - by RIP Fury - December 21, 2022, 05:16 PM