The Floodlands And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich's own ears lay flat for a moment, and he looked chagrin. Forgive me, my lady, he murmured. I did not realize I had spoken aloud... I just... How could he say he was worried she might die without terrifying her? We need to get out of this place. He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye, still pressed against her side. Are you any warmer this way? Is it helping?

Under normal circumstances, such physical closeness would be taboo, forbidden. But he did not care about that now. He would not let her die of the cold if there was anything he could do about it. He kept his eyes on the horizon, looking away from her, ever searching for higher ground. And then... I think we're moving uphill. He searched hopefully for land jutting above the water, but saw nothing. I think this entire area is on a slope. That must mean we are near its end.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you - by Ulrich - December 20, 2022, 03:56 PM