The Floodlands And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich set his mouth into a grim line at being called a grumpy gus. Half of him was serious, and the other half was merely going along with Adylaide. He grumbled nonsense under his breath, pretending to be much more put out than he was. He sighed at her request to really look and take in his surroundings, but he did as she asked, trying to see this frozen wasteland from her point of view. I suppose... the sunlight shining off the ice is sort of pretty, he admitted.

"And you're not old Ulrich. You are seasoned, perfectly aged."

He was caught short, his body stilling completely as he took in her words. Then, slowly, he turned his head to look at her, one eyebrow perfectly raised. So I am what? A piece of meat, then? Do I look... appetizing? Truly, he had no idea that his words could be misconstrued as some kind of double entendre. If he had known, he would never have said such a thing.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you - by Ulrich - December 22, 2022, 05:31 PM