Heron Lake Plateau No I don't wanna fall in love
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She lifted her chin a notch, giving him a cheshire grin with a haughty expression. Of course it is. You best do so. 

She did enjoy it when he was teasing and funny. There was layers to her guardsman, more than he allowed others to see. She supposed she had probably seen more than most. Now if only she could get him to continue to break away from the walls he so carefully built.

She laughed as he turned, but her laughter quickly died as she slipped and caught herself, but she felt his eyes burning into her. Though surprisingly so, he said nothing. instead he pressed her away from the edge like a worried mother hen.

Ully! I'm fine really. And even if i fell it looks thick enough at least that I would slide for a bit. Really.

She gave him an insufferable sigh, but she moved at the press of his touch, moving her body boldly past him, being sure to flick him with her tail, in slight irritation. A sly smile on her face, but she had done what he had asked. She quickly turned away, before he could see her smile, and lifted her gaze to the hills beyond them. Their rounded tops covered in snow and ice, glittering against the sunshine.

She stopped to stare and took a deep breath of crisp cool air. And closed her eyes enjoying the moment.
Messages In This Thread
No I don't wanna fall in love - by Adylaide - December 23, 2022, 03:07 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Ulrich - December 23, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Adylaide - December 24, 2022, 10:49 AM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Ulrich - December 24, 2022, 04:50 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Adylaide - December 25, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Ulrich - December 25, 2022, 09:04 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Adylaide - December 26, 2022, 05:05 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Ulrich - December 26, 2022, 05:20 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Adylaide - December 26, 2022, 05:25 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Ulrich - December 26, 2022, 05:37 PM
RE: No I don't wanna fall in love - by Adylaide - December 26, 2022, 05:47 PM