Two Rivers Isle What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady had not eaten much of the fox meal. one because she was still pretty okay from the ground hog the day before, and because she had known Ully needed it more. He had been so brave and pushing so hard lately. She couldn't not allow him to eat his fill this time.

Ady stirred in the silence, but she didn't glance at Ully, again. Not yet. Her thoughts were still all over. She didn't know what she was expecting, perhaps in this regard she was quite young and  naive, but she had hoped that perhaps he would have some affection for her that went beyond guard and princess. Or as her father was apt to call her, 'goddess' she thought with disgust she had hated that moniker. And it was so wrong. She was no better than any wolf in their pack, other than her father told them she was.

She wanted Ully to love her back or at least more than this. If all he wanted from her was friendship, she hoped he was brave and kind enough to tell her as such. Because though it would hurt, she could do it. It would be better than forever wondering.

His paws moved throughout the small space, and she tried to make herself smaller to give him space to stretch. He was quiet larger than she, and they had been unable to fully dig out the den, something she hoped to remedy soon, but not today. Today felt like it should be a do nothing day.

His words broke the tension and she giggled, finally lifting her tail from her nose to blink brown eyes owlishly at him. 

We'll go with morning then. Good Morning, Ully. Did you sleep well? I slept better than i thought i would. And it's nice and toasty.

She lifted her shoulders up, her tail still draped over a shoulder and made a soft hmm noise, with her eyes gentle slits. She was content.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way - by Adylaide - December 28, 2022, 06:38 PM