Two Rivers Isle What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Adylaide's giggle made Ulrich's stomach do strange things. Now that he knew what he would say to her, he felt very nervous. He cleared his throat, which came out louder than he would've liked, then swallowed and looked away, towards the den's entrance again. I slept... well enough, he said. It is warm in here, thanks to our shared body heat. This made him think too much about their bodies being so close together, and he felt an eye twitch with nerves. What was the matter with him? He was a soldier. He needed more discipline than this.

Taking a deep breath, he turned to look at her again. I have given all that you told me much thought, he began. And... Here, he floundered a bit, unsure of whether to go slowly or just dive right in. Going slowly was not something he was accustomed to, however, so he pushed on quickly. I do not kn-know how I feel about you quite yet. However, I would... I would be very honored if you would allow me to... court you. Th-that would... help me decide, I'm sure. Feeling incredibly awkward, and terrified that he may have hurt her feelings, he added, You can decline, of course. I just... thought this was the best course of action... His words faded and he stared at his paws, afraid to look at her.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way - by Ulrich - December 28, 2022, 06:50 PM