Two Rivers Isle What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich forced himself to take slow breaths at her command to calm down. She was right, he was acting the fool. No, he murmured. I will not lie again, though telling a painful truth seems cruel. He listened to her as she went on, and the more she spoke, the more his heart sank. So if I do not love you, I must condemn you to a life of pain and unrequited love? A life without a mate or children? How is that fair? Why must you suffer in silence instead of me? How is it any different for me to say I love you if I don't than it is for you to put your love for me away? It is the same sacrifice, in reverse. Let me bear that burden instead of you. I am the one, here, meant to endure pain. I am the one meant to sacrifice, not you. He sighed. You have suffered enough.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way - by Ulrich - December 29, 2022, 04:00 PM