Redhawk Caldera i do whatever i can wherever i end up.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
You can either post again or archive :D BTW I'm so glad that Fin (and maybe...I....) has a friend.... :3

A smile flickered across the silver girl's face as she watched Fox begin to nose at the weed(s). While it probably wasn't the remedy a true healer would prescribe (unless they were in one of them states where it was all good), it was quite honestly what Finley thought would be best for her friend. She wasn't a conventional healer, and if one better than her presented itself, she was happy to stand to the side and let them do the work. But the Caldera was newly forming, and Fin was smart enough to know that she was the best they had--as uncomfortable a prospect as that was.

"For you? Of course," she replied with a smile, pulling herself onto all four paws. She began to trot away, only to pause after a few steps to look back at Fox. "I'm totally still going to murder you, you know that right?" she waited only long enough for Fox to nonchalantly acknowledge the eventuality before giving a wink and continuing on.

Messages In This Thread
i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 06, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 07, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 07:23 PM