Two Rivers Isle [M]What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady frowned. She was disgusted immediately at how her family had treated others who were not part of their inner circle. Gods, perhaps even though it was a great tragedy that had befell them. Just perhaps this was a case of you reap what you sow, as painful as it was to stomach.

I will find you some this summer. You just have to watch out for bees.

She dipped her muzzle. I am aware how long always is. But she turned to face him then. And tilted ears upwards and towards him to listen, she had to look up to meet his gaze. She frowned in thought.

Well, for what it is worth. I hadn't realized it was love until recently, or i suppose more to the fact I Didn't admit it to myself.

She curled her tail around her leg as she moved in place. Slowly she walked towards the nearest trees brushing against them, marking while she thought.

I chose you because you saw me. To everyone else I was a princess or a goddess or something that was pushed to a pedestal. You treated me thusly of course, at times, but you didn't treat me as if I would break. You took the time to teach me things. And you took the time to know my interests. You spoke to me as if i was a wolf, not an asset to keep a kingdom running, to marry someone just to produce more heirs.

She tilted her head. I chose you because of your mind, and your heart. I chose you because I could see underneath the gruffness. And no I never thought of marrying a prince. I hated every single prince or noble my parents paraded before me like i was a prize beast ripe for the taking.

She sighed. They were all full of themselves and most of them couldn't have even told you my name. Only that i was a princess . You worried about, still worry about others. You care about others.

Not to mention that i have always found you physically appealing since my first season, possibly even before.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way - by Adylaide - December 31, 2022, 08:55 PM