Two Rivers Isle What if the Storm Ends
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich's momentum carried him forward, and he could not afford to look away from the stoat for even a second, so when Adylaide growled and moved, he did not look at her. But he saw her paw shoot out and smack into the creature, and she had done it hard enough to stun it. Good. He fell upon the creature from behind, grasping it by the back of its neck and shaking hard, several times. It struggled and screeched in his jaws, its body and limbs flailing, but he only continued to shake until, inside his mouth, he felt the snap of its spine break.

He dropped it between his paws, panting, elated and looked at Adylaide. That was good. That was excellent. Truth be told, I was not expecting this to work. He sat down, taking a deep breath as the adrenaline from the chase slowly left his body. Now all we need to do is dig a hole and bury the stoat, and what remains of the rabbit. They had torn the limbs from the creature as bait for the weasel, but its head and body remained intact. Well done. He smiled at her, and imagined what they could do with a whole pack of wolves. These smaller prey animals would have to be enough for now, without the help of numbers. Still. He was proud.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
What if the Storm Ends - by Adylaide - January 01, 2023, 09:49 PM
RE: What if the Storm Ends - by Ulrich - January 01, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: What if the Storm Ends - by Adylaide - January 02, 2023, 08:37 AM
RE: What if the Storm Ends - by Ulrich - January 02, 2023, 03:48 PM
RE: What if the Storm Ends - by Adylaide - January 02, 2023, 05:56 PM
RE: What if the Storm Ends - by Ulrich - January 02, 2023, 06:04 PM
RE: What if the Storm Ends - by Adylaide - January 02, 2023, 06:14 PM
RE: What if the Storm Ends - by Ulrich - January 02, 2023, 06:28 PM
RE: What if the Storm Ends - by Adylaide - January 02, 2023, 06:34 PM
RE: What if the Storm Ends - by Ulrich - January 02, 2023, 07:30 PM
RE: What if the Storm Ends - by Adylaide - January 02, 2023, 07:34 PM